[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I need your help as I cannot remember the name of a show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1463515599096[1].jpg (591 KB, 1921x1081) Image search: [Google]
1463515599096[1].jpg
591 KB, 1921x1081
Guys, I need your help as I cannot remember the name of a show I used to enjoy years ago and with the few info I remember Google doesn't help.

Only things I remember was that the MC had the powers of an ancient evil demon and that some weak as fuck blonde kid unlocked at some point a golden Sentai-like armor named Brave.

Thanks in advance.
Pic unrelated
>>
>>123573
might find something searching those tags on mangaupdates or mal
>>
>>123575
Doesn't work
>>
>>123589
you can try searching on the animecharacterdatabase
>>
> the MC had the powers of an ancient evil demon

Yu-Gi-Oh
>>
>>123591
Characters are way too common and it gives nothing.
>>
>>123623
isn't this one? >>123622
also try to remember the artstyle or the aprox release date.

maybe not too useful but here's some shows that have the word brave on them:
Brave Story
The King of Braves GaoGaiGar
Brave 10
Rokka - Braves of the Six Flowers
>>
>>123632
The word brave isn't in the show's name.
Brave as just the name of the MC's sidekick armor that gave him superpower.
The MC was the reincarnation of some ancient evil who was part of a prophecy about the end of the world.
But the show was clearly comedic and never took itself seriously
>>
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimao
I found it
>>
>>123642
>this shit had an anime
What, I only read the manga. Lewd as fuck though
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.