[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help /wsr/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1459450253555.jpg (27 KB, 342x536) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459450253555.jpg
27 KB, 342x536
So there is this person who keeps texting my little sister, calling her a cunt and found out where she lives. Now I'm not very tech savvy and this isn't a Personal Army request. I just need to know how to find out who's been harassing her. Inb4 "call the cops" pic unrelated
>>
What kind of phone does she use? You can't look deeper into the message details, like the sender's number?
>>
She has a Samsung Galaxy S6. I can post the number that's been texting her if you want
>>
>>123549
So you have the guy's actual number. Can't run that through a Google search, maybe?

I don't think you should post it here since it's personal info (of that guy).
>>
I tried searching it on Google and searching all the social media sites and it's not linked to any account that I could find. All I got on Google where websites that said if I pay them money then they'll maybe find the information.
>>
Call the cops
>>
>>123554
If the social media sites have nothing, your best bet would be to involve the local authorities. If you still have that guy's texts, you have proof that he is threatening her life.

Not much else I can think of at this point.
>>
>>123543
Trick him by writing him back so he think he's going to fuck your sister, then call the cops and show them the texts.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.