[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know the name to this one ps2 rpg game You play a guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1318742190436.jpg (78 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
1318742190436.jpg
78 KB, 500x367
Anyone know the name to this one ps2 rpg game

You play a guy with some really wacky hair and you can learn moves from monsters.
There's also different sword types to my memory

Pic Unrelated
>>
Shin megami tensei...?
You dont know more?
>>
Final Fantasy 7
>>
>>12521
>>12584
Its not either of those

It wasn't turned based but more free.
You had this one stat that determined if you can learn a move from an enemy or not.
You could also fighting carrying people
Like hit someone with them or throw them in the air and slash only to catch them again
>>
>>12345
Shadow Hearts Series? Grandia Series?
>>
>>12710
It was neither of those.
It was pretty cartoony, almost cell shaded
It was just one character you played as, No party just a lot of swords and skills
>>
This sounds exactly like Ys: The Ark of Napishtim, but Adol's hair is very normal. If you're interested that game is on PC.
>>
File: Musashi_Samurai_Legend_cover.jpg (36 KB, 256x365) Image search: [Google]
Musashi_Samurai_Legend_cover.jpg
36 KB, 256x365
>>12716
>Ys: The Ark of Napishtim
Thanks I'll take a look at that.

I found it
Musashi: Samurai Legend
>>
>>12734
Oh hey, this game. In case you're not aware that's kind of a spiritual sequel to Brave Fencer Musashi on PS1, which some might argue is even better.
>>
>>12714
dual hearts?
>>
>>12746
never mind im a faggot
>>
>>12746
>>12748
Well, while you're here. I forgot that game even existed. How is it?
>>
>>12345

Nice get.
>>
>>12751
It's pretty mediocre. It felt better back when it came out, but it doesn't hold up well.

I still like it, since it was the one of the first games I got on my very own console.
>>
>>12521
>Demi-Fiend
>wacky hair
Nigga he has the most normal hair in the series.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.