[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lifting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: deaf burden.png (488 KB, 713x643) Image search: [Google]
deaf burden.png
488 KB, 713x643
I'm a lanky dude that's sick of being Mr. Skelly mode. I've tried going to the gym but it always ends with me not knowing what to do next and feeling like I'm not doing nearly enough exercise, because I spend a lot of time just looking around and wondering what to do next and looking stupid because of my shyness. Right now I'm motivated to change my lifestyle and start dedicating much more of my time to getting fit and gaining weight, but I want to make sure that once I start I know everything that I have to do to get results (or at least feel like I'm making progress) and stay motivated that way. I've never been very disciplined but right now I feel that if I plan out everything that I have to do week by week, I can do it.

So, Can anyone give me tips on things that I should do to start gaining weight and muscle mass? As in, a routine, any habits I should get, like eating X or Y after a workout, how many meals I should get a day, etc. I just want to make sure I have a solid plan for when I start so that I just have to follow that and not worry if I'm doing things wrong.

Pic related, she could beat me in a fight.
>>
read the sticky thread on /fit/
>>
File: kyle-leon-somanobolic-review.jpg (68 KB, 850x567) Image search: [Google]
kyle-leon-somanobolic-review.jpg
68 KB, 850x567
>>144464
the best program i've seen around is this one
>Kyle Leon Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer

i have it but i'll might upload if someone wants it (later since i'm on mobile atm).

The Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer (SMM) is a bodybuilding system which is based on your body’s somatotype. There are three of these – ectomorph, mesomorph and endomorph, each of which has a dramatic effect on the way your body processes food and builds muscle.

There’s a simple step by step guide to first define your somatotype and then, by using a Microsoft Excel based application, work out exactly how, what and when to eat depending on your workout regime and other personal information. By helping you understand exactly when and how your body is in an anabolic state, you’ll be eating and working out in a way that will help your muscles recover and repair rapidly. This aims to get you on the fastest possible track to muscle growth, toning and helps keep post-workout muscle soreness to a minimum.

The SMM system uses four patented formulas which have been worked out over many years by some of the world’s most renowned bodybuilders, nutritionists and fitness models. It consists of the following including a Somanabolic muscle maximizer bonus:

The Microsoft Excel program – this is where you input all your personal data. This results in your own personalized nutrition program.
Somanabolic Weight Training – this helps you to work out exactly how to strategically plan your weight training towards your own body’s needs.
Somanabolic Supplementation
The ‘7 Days Out’ e-book.
>>
>>144489
The Pros

Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer is unique to each and every bodybuilder who uses it. Because many of us are a mixture of the three body types, along with having different workout routines, it can sometimes be a challenge to set a program that fits all. SMM does away with this by using scientifically a proven nutrition system and the best of modern technology.
The system is easy to understand and follow. It also includes printable workout sheets which you can take to the gym to ensure that you’re following your own personal plan to the letter.
It promises results, but better than that, it promises them fast! By specifically tailoring your nutritional intake with your exercise regime, you can gain maximum effect from each and every workout.
The system works with both PC and Apple Mac, and is available for immediate download so there’s no waiting frantically for the mailman to arrive.
We worked out a special 72-hour deal with Kyle to get you guys the lowest EliteFitness.com price. Use the links here for the guaranteed lowest price.
Money back guarantee

The Cons

Remember, however good any system is it’s not a miracle cure. To lose weight and build muscle takes a sustained effort on your behalf. But the Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer provides you with the best customized program and ground rules to make your bodybuilding goal become a reality.
So far the system is only set up for U.S. users. This means that while guys outside the USA can indeed purchase it, it’s not set up to use the metric system. So it’s back to the calculator for you guys…
>>
>>144490

does Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer work?

You bet it does; it is a phenomenal muscle building program. But there are a couple of minor caveats. You need to stick to the program! And for that you need willpower. If you can do that, then the Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer is possibly one of the best bodybuilding systems to come on the market in recent years. Simple to understand, with no crazy rocket science talk that makes you feel like you’re just being blinded with science.

By getting right to the crux of most people’s bodybuilding failure – their nutritional intake – Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer shows you exactly how to gain the results you’ve been begging for. And without increasing your workout hours!

>copy/paste from a site who review it.
>>
>>144489
>>144490
>>144491
Holy, thanks!
>>
>>144492
here it goes

https://mega.nz/#!uplFEaLY!AK_iF5cWeHAeWkoz3HvuD9sCbeblmiRQvLRdbfbpmxE
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.