[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help boys. SO whenever Im searching something in my folder, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Sin título.png (298 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
298 KB, 1366x768
Help boys. SO whenever Im searching something in my folder, I click one file, and then type "c", if Im searching for a file that starts with the letter "c". But idk when, whenever I type any letter, it brings up the search bar, and searches for all files, not the ones just in the folder that i currently am. The only thing that I changed recently, was to be able to see archives extensions
>>
>>122697
try using * like *c* *.jpg*.
>>
File: Sin título.png (268 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
268 KB, 1366x768
Thats not what i meant... When i type "t" in this example, it brings me all the archives that have the letter "t". What i wanna know, is how I can disable this. I want to type "t" and it should select the first archive that starts with T in the folder
>>
>>122714

That should happen as long as the objects in the list are in focus instead of the search box.
>>
>>122717
thats the thing... it happens even when i focus on the archives. thats why i think its an option, becuase it auto-focus on the search bo
>>
>>122774

Hmmm... Go to folder options and maybe check there for something you try unchcecking.
>>
File: dawdd.jpg (226 KB, 826x502) Image search: [Google]
dawdd.jpg
226 KB, 826x502
>>122697
open any folder go to tools->folder options and make sure your options are like this
>>
you might want to go to control panel, search for indexing options and click "change how windows searches" and mess with the options
>>
>>122798
Heyy thank you all. Ive solved it. In folder options, on "view", you have to click on the "select visible elements" option. I had it on the other, "type automatically on the search box". TY!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.