[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone post that set of images that show "The Problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: may alola.jpg (80 KB, 600x847) Image search: [Google]
may alola.jpg
80 KB, 600x847
Can someone post that set of images that show "The Problems With [different Pokemon games/gens here]"?

ex: "The Problems With Gen 1" or "The Problems With Diamond And Pearl".

I am specifically looking for "The Problems With OmegaRuby And AlphaSapphire" but having all of them would be cool.

I didn't want to request this on /vp/ because it could incite a gen war which is against the rules.

Thanks.
>>
no one has them...?
>>
>>122993
you should try to have your own opinions instead of following others. That's a major problem on the internet. Why don't you make yourself an image of what you're requesting? those are opinions.

Btw best gen is 4, and 5 is absolute shit. this is my opinion
>>
>>122592
having trouble with an argument on /vp/ are we?
>>
>>122592
>incite a gen war
not if you criticize all sides equally and fairly.
>>
>>123007

I have my own opinions, the reason I want these pictures is because they state many actual facts about the games, I guess technically you could say "w-well those aren't really PROBLEMS" and I don't think they make the games bad, but the images are just good comprehensive lists of flaws with the games.

IMO gen 3 is best gen (gen 4 is super close though) and worst is gen 5 and gen 6 (they're still decent though, better than any of the spinoffs).

>>123018

No, I learned my lesson about gen wars on /vp/ a while ago.
>>
File: 1363697005843.jpg (536 KB, 893x1193) Image search: [Google]
1363697005843.jpg
536 KB, 893x1193
I only have this.
>>
>>123629

Thank you.
>>
one more bump.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.