[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey anons i need a new anime to watch. Something with good animation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: sword.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
sword.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
hey anons i need a new anime to watch. Something with good animation and lots of action preferably. Something like sword of the stranger (it was awesome)
>>
>>122528

Ninja Scroll
Gurren Lagann
Star Driver
Hunter x Hunter
Fullmetal Alchemist
Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta
Birdy the Mighty: Decode
Fate/Zero
Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works (2014)
>>
File: Hibiki trains.jpg (64 KB, 437x671) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki trains.jpg
64 KB, 437x671
>>122544
>Star Driver
I don't understand that one, It's literally nine minutes of stock footage per episode the anime.
>>
>>122528

Redline
This is one of the best action anime movies ever made. From the visuals to the music to the action, everything is top notch and hard for anything else to compete. Get ready for some intense racing.

Tailenders
This is basically Redline, but not as good. But being "basically Redline" still means it's a great watch. Requires a bit of thinking near the end though.

Cowboy Bebop movie (You should watch the series beforehand, but you're fine without it)
Completely original story that has no connection to the actual plot, but features the main cast of the series somewhere on some planet during Halloween.

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
Somehow manages to fit tons of interesting characters and emotional scenes into a movie package while also having absolutely beautiful animation all while having a fight scene every 20 minutes of so. Tells the story of a half-vampire that kills vampires.

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
64-episode long journey of two brothers trying to get their bodies back after a failed attempt to bring their mom back with alchemy. Gorgeous animation throughout all of its 64 episodes (Bones + Square Enix = Amazing, apparently). The way they animate the characters changing their environments/body parts/armor through alchemy is just amazing and the fight scenes are quite well done.

Samurai Champloo
Hip-hop in the samurai era. Mixes an interesting trio that are looking for a guy that this girl wants to find. The animation isn't as perfect as the others I've listed, but it works well enough and the fight scenes more than make up for it. It's no Sword of the Stranger, but it's close enough.
>>
>>122544
yea watched most of those, also checked out star driver and its not great.

>>122738
watched fma:b and samurai champloo gonna check out the rest, thx
>>
>>122528
I strongly support Fate Stay Night: UBW
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.