[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Requesting a good game to play. pref not online since im done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Togekiss.full.1487019.jpg (859 KB, 849x1200) Image search: [Google]
Togekiss.full.1487019.jpg
859 KB, 849x1200
Requesting a good game to play. pref not online since im done with mmos and since no other good onlines have come out (overwatch was fun for a few rounds).

Pc
>>
Super mario 64 on project 64 emulator? You have a controller?
>>
>>122494
yeah ive got a ps3 controller hooked up. Good idea, never thought to play retro games
>>
>>122495

Yeah I got a bunch of emulators on my pc with a bunch of games too. You can try some of the best of each system since they're available, ps2 emulator is also good, try Clocktower, or resident evil 0 and remake for the gamecube.
>>
>>122496
truth, thanks
>>
You should try Goldeneye 007. It's a bit hard but with Project 64 it has built in cheat codes. You can turn on invisibility and invincibility and unlock all levels with the click of a mouse. Makes it a bit fun to just wander the levels blowing shit up with unlimited ammo and all weapons.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.