[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the point of doing anything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1379395329655.jpg (199 KB, 700x788) Image search: [Google]
1379395329655.jpg
199 KB, 700x788
Whats the point of doing anything?
>>
>>12240
Because life gets better if you do stuff. :)
>>
File: 1439669637966-1.webm (79 KB, 1024x469) Image search: [Google]
1439669637966-1.webm
79 KB, 1024x469
>>12240
Answer.

That you are here—that life exists and identity,
That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
>>
AHEM, THIS IS NOT /wsr/ PLEASE TAKE THIS TO A DIFFERENT BOARD
>>
>>12253

i didnt even mean to post this on this board im just drunk
>>
>>12258
Ah whatever mate, the mods don't seem to roam this place anyway, it's just the posters
Which makes the board more fun, I guess
Stay awhile, it's really a nice board
>>
>>12240
Point is to do something
>>
>>12282

but why
>>
File: 1450910202044.jpg (231 KB, 650x1011) Image search: [Google]
1450910202044.jpg
231 KB, 650x1011
>>12240
To be happy, or at least to enjoy yourself.

If you can't be happy, at least try. It's either that or suicide.
>>
>>12290
What else would there be? It's either to do something for your gain or nothing.
>>
>>12244
I really love that movie ;_;
>>
Might as well do something. Why not? Figure out what you can do with the resources you have and do it. Oh, I know! Make papermache memes! Leave them on random doorsteps. Put messages inside them. No, wait, MAPS, PUT MAPS INSIDE THEM! Treasure maps!
>>
File: 1.gif (470 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
470 KB, 500x281
I'm kinda stuck, just like you. Or maybe you just posted it because you were drunk and don't really feel like that all the time.

I don't have an answer, but if you take look at your life and you think there's something worth it trying more, do it for that. Be it something, someone, whatever. Sometimes I just motivate myself thinking that having fun is enough, and for a couple of hours it is.

Anyway, hang in there. You'll eventually find something that's worth it going an extra-mile. Or it may find you first.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.