[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i have a marketing project due tomorrow and my friend skipped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: pppp.jpg (395 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
pppp.jpg
395 KB, 1366x768
i have a marketing project due tomorrow and my friend skipped out on me so can someone please provide a video of a breakfast sandwich making someones life better. like a struggling student looking sad and than taking a bite and graduating. pic unrelated.
>>
No one's going to make one, if that's what you're asking for.
>>
I think marketing as currently practiced is manipulative and immoral.

How the fuck would a sandwich make a struggling student's life better or help him graduate?

No I will not help.
>>
>>122029
>>122023
well fuck you guys. I was honestly wondering if anyone had anything like that and next time if you don"t have it stay fucking quiet. Its like asking if you know 1+1 and you say well while i do think its a valid question i wont tell you.
Pricks.
>>
>>122033
>well fuck you guys. I was honestly wondering if anyone had anything like that and next time if you don"t have it stay fucking quiet.

Seriously fucking kill yourself.

>WAH THEY WONT DO MY HOMEWORK FOR ME
>F-FUCK YOU
>>
>>122044
well fuck you too!
>>
File: 1448088399386.png (28 KB, 244x273) Image search: [Google]
1448088399386.png
28 KB, 244x273
>>122033
>>122046
>hey guys can you do my homework for me
>"no"
>well fuck you

?????
>>
>>122048
Fuck you less than the last guy.
>>
Kill yourself on video and have your friends submit it to your teacher.

Guaranteed A+.

Nobel prize for peace.

Posthumous accolades.

All the bitches.
>>
You have to be eighteen or over the age of eighteen to use this site.
>>
>>122070
i like you.
>>122071
go fuck yourself as much.
>>
>retard wasting all this time shitting up /wsr/ instead of doing his homework

it's your grade, doesn't matter to anyone else.
>>
>>122081
fuck you too.
>>
>>122033
You seriously thought someone had something like what you requested? hahahaha
>>
>>122078

First you called me a prick then you tell me you like me.

This was a real emotional roller coaster.
>>
>>122081
Not OP but you guys are being silly, /wsr/ is a board that's literally used for getting help with homework.
>>
>>122085
And yet the retard original requester is telling everyone to fuck themselves, literally after two people declined he started shitting the bed telling everyone to fuck themselves, that's not how you get people to volunteer to do work for you.
>>
>>122085
There's a difference between getting help and actually doing it.
Most homework that people need help on are math or science problems, not this shit
>>
>>122085
And i Really like you.
>>
>>122085
>>122089
Fuck you two too.
>>
File: 1456202692323.jpg (43 KB, 556x303) Image search: [Google]
1456202692323.jpg
43 KB, 556x303
>>
>>122090
>>122089
I guess, but one type of request shouldn't be seen as any better than another, if you can't help there's no sense posting. Everyone was acting a bit childish, so it's no big deal.

OP, if you want a sandwich completely changing someone's life I suggest looking for Japanese commercials on the topic.
>>
Honestly OP, you should film yourself eating a sandwich while looking at this thread as it hopefully changed you life and made you realize you are giant cockmunching faggot.
>>
>>122100
guys. revelation. i found a video. rest your cocks. smooth your vaginas. there is no god. good night ya cunts.
>>
>>122099
To add on to this, a subway commercial should do it because they're supposed to be healthy for you, I suggest not using one that has that pedo in it.
>>
>>122099

There were legitimate reasons for not helping this kid though. Dunno about the morality guy but everyone else was justified in telling him to piss off.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.