[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Requesting a dump of any and all /g/ programming challenges in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Requesting a dump of any and all /g/ programming challenges in high enough quality to actually read them. I'm a noob who needs some practice.
>>
File: Programming_Challenges_v3.png (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
Programming_Challenges_v3.png
1 MB, 3840x2160
>>122003
>>
>>122014
Thanks. I saved but do you happen to have the one for newer programmers? I can do some of these but most, especially the ones involving graphics are a little too advanced.
>>
File: usefull tool.png (9 KB, 965x497) Image search: [Google]
usefull tool.png
9 KB, 965x497
>>122003
I got something for you.
I have a folder with 300 to 10000 png images all 1920x1080 and soely black and white. The image names go from 1 to n.
I need a tool to display the images and scroll trough them via mousewheel, arrow keys and a scrollbar that can be activated with a hotkey. A text showing the current image name would be also nice, but needs to be togable via hotkey as well.
Would be realy usefull to me.
>>
>>122536
Why doesn't Explorer's thumbnail view do what you want?
>>
>>122538
To slow in loading the images. no scrollbar. Images need to be exactly ontop of eachother all the time.
>>
>>122539
>>122539
Wait whut? Of course it has a scrollbar, it's a filemanager window.

Perhaps you'd do better if you described your actual problem, instead of your proposed solution?
>>
>>122554
>>122539
>>122536
"How to ask smart questions" explains this better than I can: http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#goal
>>
>>122554
Alright, I got a bunch of cross-sections like from a CT scan and want to conveniently view them
>>
>>122556
"Like from a CT scan" or "actually from a CT scan"?

Is there a reason you're not, for example, using something like VTK to splice them together and display them in realtime 3d?
>>
>>122563
Just like.
They are generated from a 3D modell for printing on a SLA-machine and I want to look over them before I print it.
>>
>>122565
Try ParaView. It's a visualiser that uses VTK; it should be able to load your cross-sections, display them in 3d, and slice through them. You're not constrained to slicing along any axis: VTK converts your images into a voxel cloud (much like a 3d printer does!), so you can slice it along any arbitrary axis you like.
>>
File: 1459053256377.jpg (314 KB, 1261x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459053256377.jpg
314 KB, 1261x1000
>>122003
>>122141
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.