[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I tried every booru and other thigns I know, so you're my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Clipboard02.jpg (829 KB, 1309x1544) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard02.jpg
829 KB, 1309x1544
I tried every booru and other thigns I know, so you're my last hope.
Do anynone have full version of this daki pic?
>>
File: 1455842773715.jpg (943 KB, 5152x3864) Image search: [Google]
1455842773715.jpg
943 KB, 5152x3864
>>
>>121648
>right clicked
>search google for this image
>comes up with desired image

always try google first
>>
>>121661
Did you really think I didn't try that?
>>
>>121669
You clearly didnt google the image so just be glad that guy helped your lazy ass and stfu
>>
>>121670
It's just a photo of the car, not normal image.
>>
characters name?
>>
>>121695
Akari Mizunashi, tried every booru and pixiv and nothing
>>
>>121670
What a jackass. It was obvious he was asking for the image itself.
>>
google/bing no go could you get someone to draw it for you? using the car pic of course
>>
>>121718
Damn Daniel
>>
now i'm very good at finding shit normally, but this one is really bugging me because i can't find jack shit. i even tried warping the original image to make it easier for the image search algorithms to understand, but fucking nada. my theory is that the guy had it commissioned specifically for that body pillow. did you take the image yourself?
>>
>>121734
no, someone posted it on /jp while ago
>>
>>121784
yeah it's almost certainly a commission, sorry mate.
>>
File: Capture.gif (309 KB, 970x846) Image search: [Google]
Capture.gif
309 KB, 970x846
https://twitter.com/jojostoryart
>>
>>121822
absolute madman, how did you find it? is there some twitter image database that i'm not aware of? at least my guess of it being a commission was correct.
>>
>>121825
Google image search for
>akari aria daki
>>
>>121831
wow, seems like adding too many things to my search were actually doing the opposite of narrowing it down. also didn't know it was called a daki for short, i'm sure that'll help in the future.
>>
>>121833
fucking google it next time
>>
>>121822
You're genius sir, thank you.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.