[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
22/college student I want an asian yandere qt3.14 gf under 180lbs.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
22/college student

I want an asian yandere qt3.14 gf under 180lbs.

Hard mode: She has to be a person in real life.

How do? I almost got lucky matching with this half japanese half dominican girl on Tinder, but it's probably a fake account or I'm not interesting enough for her replies.
>>
File: 1438627628598.gif (839 KB, 350x241) Image search: [Google]
1438627628598.gif
839 KB, 350x241
>>119307
What is this "person in real life" you speak of?
>>
>>119315
Welp, back to dreaming. It's the only time I experience any type of happiness.
>>
File: 1461721555112.png (543 KB, 1280x716) Image search: [Google]
1461721555112.png
543 KB, 1280x716
>>119324
Why aren't you doing the whole university thing?
>>
>>119307
Become rich and famous, and move to an asian country.
>>
>>119340
If you're moving to an asian country, if you don't mind living in not-korea, not-japan, or not-china, and have any money at all saved up you already qualify as rich and famous.
>>
>>119339
I broke up with my gf because I was full of emotions and she showed none at all, going as far as calling herself the "Ice queen". So when I decided to become, by her definition, a "man" (not showing any emotions and only making logical decisions) she got really bored and unhappy with me. It was both our first time getting into a relationship and honestly we were just horny that's all.

How is this related to your question? She joined a sorority. Now whenever I decided to walk into an event on campus, everyone does their best to ignore me, or stare at me from a distance. Got an informant to find out what types of rumors are spreading around and apparently I'm a, "sociopathic crybaby control freak." I guess I'm still a bit biased towards myself because it's been 20 months since the break up and I'm still frustrated that I have to see her fucking face every now and then, but whenever someone asks me what happened between us, regardless of how much I'd love to explain the situation, I gladly tell them, "I fucked up."

tl;dr - don't express emotions to your girlfriend. Maybe to your wife, but not your gf. Dates are just prerequisites for sex.
>>
File: 271465726.jpg (334 KB, 750x703) Image search: [Google]
271465726.jpg
334 KB, 750x703
>>119350
>And that, children, is why you should always prefer a 2D waifu.

It's been 20 months, man. About high time you forgot the vulcan and moved on to greener pastures.

Anyway, this thread is moving fast into /adv/ or /r9k/ territory... Plus I need to figure out why my "i" key is semi-dead
>>
>>119358
Never been on /r9k/. I'll check it out soon. How do I delete this thread? I'd like to not waste any more time from you guys.
>>
>>119371
It will die all by itself (after the usual faggots have necrobumped it a couple of times with their witty remarks).
>>
>>119379
Also, can you rate my autism from 1-100?
>>
File: 1462752047046.jpg (35 KB, 267x274) Image search: [Google]
1462752047046.jpg
35 KB, 267x274
>>119380
>Not having a 2D waifu
>posts on 4chan
>post on /wsr/
>replies to posts on /wsr/
>Did I mention not having a 2D waifu?

We're taking high 90's here... Scary numbers Anon, scary numbers.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.