[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi I'm trying to get an apartment in the city... The guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1462378022448.jpg (182 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462378022448.jpg
182 KB, 1200x1200
Hi I'm trying to get an apartment in the city... The guy wants to see creditor bills like cell phone, electric, and Internet/cable bills that we have paid on time over the past 3 months.

I don't have anything like that and really would like to get this place.

Does anyone know of anyway I could forge these documents? Are there templates out there to do so?

Any and all help would be dearly appreciated. If you can help me with this it would seriously get me into this place which is ideal.
>>
Have you ever paid for anything long term like that before? If so just call the company and ask them to send paper records.
>>
No not really I haven't had any plans like that. Always was either included in rent where I was staying or I piggyback on families cell phone plans
>>
>>118795
>Always was either included in rent where I was staying
Bingo, ask your old landlord
>>
That won't be enough. Is there any way to make fake creditor bills like fake Verizon bills I paid in my name?
>>
try getting a bill scan it shop out other people names. put in yours. unless he actually does a check your ok might go to jail bit risky up to you
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.