[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Building a PC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: desktop-computer.jpg (93 KB, 600x374) Image search: [Google]
desktop-computer.jpg
93 KB, 600x374
Alright. Here is the link, right off the bat.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/f6BznQ

My budget is $700. I don't want cooling or extras, as I have enough to spare to begin with. However, I do want the best bang for my buck, and I want the PC to last more than 2 years (I will upgrade/replace parts when the time comes, so don't bother asking).

I was wondering if this build is alright or not? I made sure that the Motherboard had just enough to support the GPU and the DDR4 Memory that I'm going to install. The Power Supply is cheap but provides more than enough for the build. Any tips? This will be the third PC that I'm building, but I've never done something under $800, so $700 is new for me.

(Also. Is this the right place to ask this? I'll delete if needed. /g/ said this is the place for it.)
>>
you might want to wait for the 1070, there hasn't been an improvement like that in years
>>
>>118724

Don't have anything to add but if you can squeeze so more money from someplace you should really get an SSD.

I got one recently and the difference in boot times is amazing
>>
>>118761
The 490 is better and cheaper.
>>
Wait 2 weeks for the new cards
>>
>>118761
>>118803

I heard about that. However, I can't put out any more money on this build without going over my price range.

I planned to make this build and then buy the 1080 (as well as a better motherboard) in about a year. Would that be acceptable?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.