[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is probably going to be impossible to fulfill, but if anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: default-green_50x50.png (2 KB, 50x50) Image search: [Google]
default-green_50x50.png
2 KB, 50x50
This is probably going to be impossible to fulfill, but if anyone can help me I'll be so happy.

There was this video I watched 6 years ago on Vimeo. It was a Japanese girl just calmly making simple food; I think she was making an omelette. She used a knife with holes in it to cut onions. There's no words, maybe some background music, and you never see her face.

I've spent the night scouring Vimeo's videos from that time period using keywords including the Japanese word for cooking, omelette, egg, etc.

I believe I commented on it at the time, but the comment isn't showing up on the account I used then.

I want to see this video again because when I watched it the first time I was really depressed, but after seeing her cook I felt so happy and peaceful. It was such a beautiful thing, and right now I'm at a point in my life where I need to see it again.
>>
Was it this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTIcJ_tdEJM
>>
>>118638
Nope it's not that one, it's a very clean and simple video. A girl/lady is doing the cooking, and you never see anything beyond her arm/lower body.
>>
Hm, I'm also interested in something similar, it's a western (probably American) girl making videos on YouTube and constantly making jokes of the type:

>fun fact: onions were invented in 1260s by Winston Churchill

and similar. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>118640
I'm sorry anon. I've really tried, but I can't seem to find anything that's matching the description.

Was it just that it's a relaxing video with no talking? Do you like the cooking subject matter? Maybe there are other videos that will give you a similar feeling?
>>
>>118646
Thank you for trying. I really do appreciate it.

That's an interesting question. I think part of it was the sense of "home". Like a girl cooking food for herself, just for herself, and being ok with that. That it is ok to be alone and happy.

I think I also liked it because it was relaxing, without trying to be relaxing. Just a video of someone cooking. The way she cooked was just naturally stress free; as if cooking to her is just like taking a walk in the forest.

I don't really know. It's strange; like a memory that has come out of the archives of my brain. I wish I could see it again, but I'm also ok with not seeing it. Maybe seeing it again would spoil the memory.

I still distinctly remember seeing her red handled knife with holes in the blade, cutting onions, and feeling like it was the best thing in the world. Perhaps I'm best just leaving that memory as it is.

Thank you anon. I'm really happy you tried to help me. Have a good night.
>>
>>118649
I don't know if this will be similar, or if you've already seen them, but when I'm in the mood for a good relaxing video to watch and just zone out I always turn to a channel on youtube called primitive technology (I swear to god I'm not shilling this channel) I just think they're nice videos and he never talks once.

Maybe check it out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKkHqlx9dE
>>
>>118657
I know he must put a lot of research into those videos, but damn that's impressive stuff. Thank you!
>>
>>118657

fucking love his shit
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.