[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey you guys seem cool. My friend and I really want the find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1462921771828.png (340 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1462921771828.png
340 KB, 550x550
Hey you guys seem cool.

My friend and I really want the find the full image this is from and the irc channel we are in is too lazy to look for it.

I hope one of you amazing qt anons can find if for us.

Also I reposted this from /r/ because It may be safe for work~ <3
>>
Google image turns up shit. /g/ is full of anime Linux faggots. If you're not in the know then Linux is synonymous with ANIME. check em' out and they will probably tell you what it is but assblast you for not being familiar with it already.
>>
it's not worksafe.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=parent%3A1889296
>>
>>118561
Aw dude thank you so much may I ask what spells you casted to find this source and how long you studied in the wizardry books and what books.
>>
Reverse image searches don't always recognise cropped images, except for Tineye, sometimes Google and (I've recently discovered thanks to another anon on this board) Yandex.

I figured you'd tried google so I tried yandex, which found a different crop from that set. There were some specific details in that version that tend to be tagged on danbooru (heart-shaped_pupils pointy_ears etc) so I searched those tags and found it.
>>
>>118576
Very nice I thought the result on yandex was the same so I ignored it I'll keep that in mind next time I look for an anime picture.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.