[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write about a time when a person convinced you to do something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: elizabeth1.jpg (73 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
elizabeth1.jpg
73 KB, 675x1200
Write about a time when a person convinced you to do something you weren't sure about. (How Lady Macbeth convinced Macbeth) What did that person do or say to persuade you? Explain how that person's advice helped or hurt you. Should you have made your own decision?

If you cannot think of a time you were persuaded, then write about a time you persuaded someone.

3 Paragraphs

Intro-Discuss element of persuasion

Body-Explain your particular situation

Conclusion-Draw a conclusion about being persuaded
>>
you again.

you're starting to get pretty meta here. convincing someone to do your homework about convincing someone to do something for you...
>>
>>117468
Well i can tell you about that time when me and my "friends" kidnapped someone but that wouldn't go too well with your homework i guess.
>>
>>117479
Please do so anyways.
>>
>>117481
Well we were drug fiends at the time basically and I could justify everything i have done with minimal effort because I was selfish beyond belief.There were these people i used to hang out with and they thought we could get some money if we kidnap this specific person and basically rob them of their stuff.Which looking back of course is not the greatest idea but back then i thought i was macho and tough looking which was caused by this dumb idea of impressing wrong people or any people for that matter.Even though i knew this was the wrong way to go and even saying "We shouldn't do this" i had to because opportunity was there to impress people and they persuaded me with these very complex statements like "Are you a pussy?", "You coward!" and as you can see persuading me wasn't too hard.So who am i to say no to a chance to show off.Then of course we went and kidnapped him tied him to a chair.But some one i was really close to at the time and whom i kind of admired found out about this and he said to let this guy go and turn myself in.Which he was saying the right stuff but of course i didn't care about the right stuff back then but i went in this recovery fellowship at the time, obviously wasn't following the recovery rules, and what they had told stuck with me so i let the guy go but didn't turn myself in of course and he luckily didn't rat us probably because we scared him, though he should have (Of course i've cut out a lot of drama in this story so it probably sound bs).That was one of my experience with trying to satisfy my ego by making myself look good through "very complex" persuasion of a friend and i almost got in the jail for it too.The message here is i guess listen to the calm voice in your head rather than the loud one which will find billions of ways to excuse the way it's thinking into making you do things you shouldn't do so you can impress others, you should never have to find an excuse to do the right thing.
>>
>>117496
It's like a perfect sociopath lives in my head that will always find a way to justify it's way of thinking into making himself right, even if it kills me he doesn't care.And sorry English is not my native language and i didn't accomplish that three paragraph thing.
>>
File: 1364170314969.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1364170314969.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>117496
>tfw nobody walked the dinosaur
>>
>3 Paragraphs
are you in 4th grade?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.