[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I'm considering Apple devices. Iphone 6 or 6s?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: epul softer apdeter.png (10 KB, 350x285) Image search: [Google]
epul softer apdeter.png
10 KB, 350x285
Hey guys, I'm considering Apple devices.
Iphone 6 or 6s? 16Gb or 64GB? Most of the internal storage would be occupied by music, and I don't feel I need the very newest product. Is 6S actually better?
>>
>>116805
The 6s is significantly faster, and has the force touch (if you want it). The speed currently only helps with certain games, but in the future the speed will help it run the newer iOS versions better than the 6.

Considering you talked about music, I would recommend either the 6, or even the 5se (literally just an upgraded iPhone 5s).

Also I would go with 64GB for music, I have a 64GB iPod with around 1000 songs on it, and the music would not have had enough space on a 16/32GB iPod.
>>
>>116812
Hm, the thing that concerns me the most, at this point, is the system fluidity with new OS updates. How is the 5S faring? I guess each model can take 2/3 years of updates. And I don't think I'll keep longer than a couple of years.

I don't like the SE model, too small.

The thing is, these are the prices:
6 16GB: 519€ (583$)
6 64GB: 619 (695$)
6S 16GB: 599 (673$)
6S 64GB: 669 (751$)
and I feel like the smartest move would be 6S 64GB.
>>
>>116818
This "new" 5S is called the 5SE and has the same core as the new 6S, so it is running really well. But I get that the 5SE is too small.

This could be because of the exchange rate, but the prices seem a little high.

On the Apple website
6 16GB: $549
6 64GB: $649
6s 16GB: $649
6s 64GB: $749
6s 128GB: $849
>>
File: Cattura.png (12 KB, 967x394) Image search: [Google]
Cattura.png
12 KB, 967x394
>>116820
Yeah, I know. Here in Europe prices are always higher. And the ones I listed aren't even Apple's official prices (which are crazy): see pic related, they're a fucking joke.
>>
>>116828
fucking shit thats expensive

My recommendation is still iPhone 6 with 64GB, but if you feel the 6s would be better for the future then go with that
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.