[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want something to connect to my tv that can play all the hd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
I want something to connect to my tv that can play all the hd mkvs that are on my 1tbsp external hard drive. What s the best for doing that besides my comp (doesn't work with the tv)?
>>
>>116618
Raspberry Pi.
>>
Ps4 does that if you want a console at the same time.
>>
>>116619
i think he may be looking for something a little more friendly
>>
>>116643
He asked for the best. A RPi turned home center is the best option.
>>
>>116643
So put OpenELEC on it.
>>
Plex+Roku
>>
I have a raspberry pi with kodi on it, and I put the (unofficial?) plex addon on it.
It's really easy to install, only the plex app is a bit finicky, but if you can follow directions it's ez.

Alternatively buy a raspberry pi and stick your hard drive in it, and connect it with hdmi to the tv. Should work fine too.
>>
>>116642
I remember the ps3 fucking up softsubs how is the ps4 with that
>>
>>116618
why doesn't it work with the tv?

http://www.amazon.com/Micca-Full-HD-Portable-Digital-Player/dp/B008NO9RRM
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.