[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Lock In, 2014 movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: the-lock-in.jpg (136 KB, 806x1043) Image search: [Google]
the-lock-in.jpg
136 KB, 806x1043
I need to get a copy of this movie.
It's a shitty, stupid movie with no production values and terrible acting.
I will pay you actual real money if you can give me a copy of it.
I would literally take a vhs recording of it.
Me and my mom watched this movie right as it came out because we've watched shitty, stupid horror movies together.
This is her favorite movie.
The usb key I had it saved on was stolen, and because I am a fucking idiot, I didn't have it backed up anywhere.
The Lock In movie website has been 503'ing for months, and I can't get a response from the creator.
My mom is in the hospital.
I just want to watch this awful stupid fucking awful movie with her again.
I can't find it anywhere.
I just want 90 more happy minutes with her.
I will pay you actual money if you can give me a download, a dvd, anything, I just need this fucking movie.
>>
I looked for you both on cinemageddon and karagarga and it's not there.

Sorry man.
>>
>>116046
Thank you for trying.
I think at this point if I'm ever going to get it back, it's going to be from someone who bought a copy.
>>
http://www.christianfilmdatabase.com/review/lock/
found it.
>>
http://www.jimandthem.com/downloads/the-lock-in-commentary/
you can buy it here for 5 dollars
>>
>>116178
Thank you, but the buy link redirects to thelockinmovie.com which seems to be defunct, pic related.

>>116179
Thank you, I bought it, but the commentary over it is very loud and there's no way to turn it off.
This may be the best I ever get though, so thank you.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.