[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PC build help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 800x800
Hey guys if you have built a PC before can you look over this build and tell me if it looks good? I consulted /g/ already

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/f9yfMp
>>
Looks real good to me. I suggest tossing the cooler master fan and putting one of those other ones on your cooler. I would also consider a 3 tb instead of a 1 tb drive. I wouldbfill that rhing up in a week and hate havif a 1 tb drive wasting one of my sata slots.
>>
>>115914
Something wrong with the cooler? I would rather not use water cooling
>>
>>115914
>>115917

Oh wait you just mean the fan. I see
>>
>>115917

Nope. Great cooler, i just didn't like the fan. I put a Corsair one on it.
>>
>>115919
Thanks for the suggestions, I don't think I need another terabyte because my laptop of 5 years hasn't even reached 500gb yet
>>
>>115920
That's a lot for a monitor isn't it? Is it 1440p? Last one I picked upbwas like less than $200 but was 1080. I would rather soend money elsewhere like on a better videocard or cpu.
>>
>>115928
Its a 1440p IPS monitor at 144hz. /g/ kept bitching about the other monitor I picked and they said this one is the best picture
>>
>>115928
>>115933

Also, don't forget that the monitor is basically a bottleneck. What's the point of getting an amazing graphics card if your monitor is only 1080?
>>
>>115933

I would considerba diffeeent monitor. I'm pretty sure the r9 380 is a medium range graphicas card amd not high end. 1440p gaming at high fps might not go too well.
>>
>>115940
I have been told that as long as I turn off MSAA it can do 1440p at 60fps
>>
>>115944

which games you interested in?
>>
>>115945
I like strategy so CPU is important but I also like first person so framerate is important
>>
related question
would a 620 watt power supply be enough for the MSI r9 390x? It says on the box it needs a minimum of 750 watts so I got Gigabyte instead.
>>
>>116115
Huh? I don't have much experience but I think you need to find the total wattage of the rig
>>
>>116132
lets say about the same specs as OP
>>
>>116139
Subtract the wattage of the 970 and add the 275 watts of the R9 390x
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.