[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tsundere Anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Alright, so i just finished watching this show, and have watched future diary. I've realize i absolutely love Tsundere characters, esp if they are in love with a male character. Anyone here have any recommendations? I keep finding the same shows when i look to find anime with tsundere in it. Any recommendations? It really doesn't have to be that great of a show, just a boy and a tsundere is enough for me, though even better if the show can stand on itself.

Thanks guys, just post anything you've watched with tsunderes if you can't think of anything, i'm always surprised at what anime i like.
>>
>>115810
>just a boy and a tsundere is enough for me
Shakugan no Shana, Zero no Tsukaima, Hayate no Gotoku, Toradora...

Kugyu is typecast for a reason.
>>
>>115810
Toradora
Zero no Tsukaima
Ranma 1/2
>>
>>115815
>checking Kugyu's wikipedia entry after posting that
>she's Nora in Noragami
Well, fuck me sideways.
>>
>>115815
Probably gonna try Shakugan no Shana, though the animation puts me off. These seem to be some of the only shows i get when i search for tsundere, do you know of any more obscure shows, like future diary or chivalry?

Thanks for the suggestions i'll try them out.
>>
>>115820
>>115821
The one in Mirai Nikki is a yandere, not a tsundere.

And sure. There's tsundere characters all 'round, and they tend to be the main girl.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tsundere/Anime
>>
>>115821
I can think of a short anime where the MC IS a tsundere (and a double Osana Najimi).

Doujin Work.
>>
>>115822
Yeah new to anime, still pretty new to all of the tropes. Yandere is also pretty nice too.
>>
>>115815
Truly one of the greatest.
>>
File: 1452650974084.jpg (1 MB, 1700x1200) Image search: [Google]
1452650974084.jpg
1 MB, 1700x1200
>>115810
>>
>>115822
Never link to TV Tropes as a credible authority ever again.
>>
>>115851
I didn't.

I only used it as a list of examples. Yes, it's shit, but I wasn't going to type out 50 titles.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.