[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to change the path of my mpv screenshots(it's currently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: mpv-shot0007.jpg (181 KB, 545x569) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0007.jpg
181 KB, 545x569
I want to change the path of my mpv screenshots(it's currently set to my desktop)
how do I do it?
>>
File: mpv-shot0011.jpg (263 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0011.jpg
263 KB, 1920x1080
Add this line to your mpv.conf:
screenshot-template=/path/to/screenshot/folder/mpv-shot%n

You can also change the "mpv-shot%n" at the end to whatever you want the resulting screenshots to be named, just make sure you format it so that each screenshot has a unique name or I'd assume they'll end up overwriting each other. If you'd like to look into that, there's a full list of specifier codes in the manual for adding timestamps, etc to the filenames.
>>
>>115751
where is the mpv.conf?
>>
File: mpv-shot0005.jpg (135 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0005.jpg
135 KB, 960x720
>>116192
On Linux, it's located under ~/.config/mpv/. Not sure about Windows, but from what I was able to find it's either in
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\mpv\
or
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\mpv\

Also, I can't remember if the config file is automatically created for you, so if it isn't there you'll have to make it yourself.
>>
>>116289
ok I found it.
should I just name it mpv.conf and copy paste this >>115751 into the file?
>>
>>116296
Yep, pretty much.
>>
File: mpv-shot0005.jpg (232 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0005.jpg
232 KB, 1920x1080
>>116289
>>115751
thank you, wonderful person! you helped me a lot.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.