[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you guys please recommend me a good laptop under $300
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
Can you guys please recommend me a good laptop under $300
>>
What do you want out of it?
>>
>>114802
I want it to be fast and have windows 7
>>
Buy anything you can get for $300 and install windows your god damn self you fucking retard
>>
Anyone knows why my PC is shutting down When i try to play games in Full hd igot a gtx970 i5 2500k 500ps
>>
>>114815
why even comment if your going to be less than useless? go fuck yourself
>>
>>114818
Why even make a thread if you're too retarded to figure out google, ebay and craigslist? Go fuck yourself squared
>>
>>114819
i don't know anything about computers you fool why are you to stupid to figure that out? i want to know what would be the best one to buy on ebay or something like that you idiot kill yourself i fucking hate you your just a useless cunt
>>
does ram matter?
>>
>>114806
You'll have to be a bit more specific.
I guess used laptop? Browsing, multi media, games?

>>114817
If it's hardware failure, Speccy might give you some insight
>>
you can try goodwill they auction of stuff uncluding laptops online. could get a lap for 100 maybe pirate windows
>>
>>114820
>i want to know what would be the best one to buy
How the fuck am I supposed to know what offers are available in your area? You not only know nothing about computers, you barely know anything at all and can't even think one step ahead. You truly are a massively retarded shitlord. This thread is cancer
>>
>>114822
I usually have like 10 tabs open and i'll be watching Anime, films, shows, and playing visual novels that's all i really use my computer for but being able to play older games would be nice to
>>
>>114824
>in your area
i'm going to buy one online you fucking dumbass
>>
>>114830
You haven't specified any shipping or pickup method, retard. Also I found this within 2 minutes of browsing eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-Latitude-e6230-i7-8gb-ram-256gb-ssd-Windows-7-Pro-DVD-drive-/162059478118?hash=item25bb7f6466:g:vdEAAOSwiYFXKfHf

YOU DID NOT EVEN LOOK YOURSELF. Get the fuck out of my /wsr/!
>>
>>114833
actually i did find that /g/ told me it was shit
>>
>>114833
and you don't own /wsr/ faggot why do you care so much about a shitty image board anyway?
>>
>>114829
That's pretty much what I do with my 6 yo laptop:
Intel Core i3 2,4 GHz processor
4 GB DDR3 memory
500 GB HDD

Everything is going well but not really fast.
Also running any game beyond AOE 2 HD is pretty much hopless.

Looking to buy another used laptop this year to use the same way but faster. I'll be looking for:

Core i5 processor (at least 2,5 GHz)
At least 6 GB memory, preferably 8
Possibly SSD with ext HDD instead of HDD

Should be able to find something like that for 300.

Know that i'm no wizard. Just talking from personal experience.
Hope this helps
>>
>>114834
OF COURSE /g/ thinks it's shit. It's a fucking second hand latitude for under $300. What the fuck did you expect? Do you want a cheap laptop or do you want whatever the fuck the worthless 13yo script kiddies on /g/ recommend you?
>>
>>114838
This thing comes pretty close to those specs: http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-ENVY-TouchSmart-m6-Sleekbook-m6-k022dx-15-6-750GB-AMD-Quad-Core-EUC-Laptop-/182113546500?hash=item2a66d03104:g:ub0AAOSwAvJXApXX

The CPU is equivalent: http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Core-i5-2520M-vs-AMD-A10-5745M

Can always install an SSD later when you have the sheckels

Also what >>114823 says
>pirate windows
>>
Can this run dark souls 1?
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Refurbished-ASUS-Aluminum-Black-Hairline-15.6-Q551LN-BBI706-Convertible-Laptop-PC-with-Intel-Core-i7-4510U-Processor-8GB-Memory-Touchscreen-1TB-Ha/48705652?reviews_limit=10&
>>
>>115166
no
>>
>>114840
Leave this board now. There's no sense at all in being this needlessly rude to someone just seeking help. Fuck off and do not return. You don't belong here at all.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.