[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for the source on this faggot. The image here is taken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Who this.png (48 KB, 254x317) Image search: [Google]
Who this.png
48 KB, 254x317
Looking for the source on this faggot. The image here is taken from a screencap of a youtube show, so the background and some potential clipping prevent a reverse image search.

Guy thinks it's from the Bakuman manga, but we skimmed the entire thing with no luck.
>>
think it might be the guy from barakamon
>>
>>115323
I appreciate the suggestion, but I couldn't find him in Barakamon. All the characters have either completely white hair or have jet black streaks as opposed to this grey gradient with a black outline.
>>
the image can be found on this page http://www.fenglin3d.com/2015/04/3391.html

I doubt it has any information regarding where the image came from, but I can't really tell because it's all in some gook moon rune language
>>
>>115467
Sent the moon man an email. This may or may not lead to the source. Thank you for your help!
>>
File: Digibro.jpg (116 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Digibro.jpg
116 KB, 720x960
Digi should shave.
Best Guy is a fag who thinks he's funny even though he often isn't.
Jess is a cunt with no sense of humor who bans people for the most retarded reasons.
Basementguy is boring.
Davoo is cool.
Hippo and Patreonguy are quite.
They should seriously stop using 4chan memes in their podcast. Nothing kills a meme faster than it being used out of it's original context and spreading with people who don't know the original context.
Their new episode is on memes or something, kind of ironic.
They really shouldn't complain about their comments so much. The videos content affects the kind of comments the video will have. If you scream around and call everyone cunt it may be funny but don't be surprised by dumb comments, jesus.
>>
>>115641
You're not on topic bro
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.