[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to reinstall windows 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: WINDOWS-10-wallpaper.jpg (56 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WINDOWS-10-wallpaper.jpg
56 KB, 1920x1080
how to reinstall windows 10
>>
put in cd or usb with w10, enter your unique code that came with windows 10.
>>
>>114672
how wat do i do in bios
>>
>>114679
boot from the usb or cd from bios
>>
>>114680
then after do i put it back to normal the bios
>>
>>114685
[email protected] ill pay
>>
File: Capture.png (26 KB, 802x633) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
26 KB, 802x633
>>114652
>reinstall windows 10
Does that mean you already have it installed? If so type reinstall in to the start menu and click reset my PC which should bring up pic related. Click get started and select which ever option you want and it will reinstall it for you.
>>
you can do it from Settings
>>
>>115040
would prefer to do it from usb
>>
>>115060
Why? It is literally the same thing if not easier and faster since it is working off the HDD.
>>
>>115066
i wanna do it from usb. cuse when i clsoe chrome screen does black for 2 secs
>>
File: wat.png (49 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
49 KB, 1920x1080
>>115216
>>
>>115066
exactly this.

i personally dislike flash drives. there is risk of file corruption if you eject it incorrectly. it's happened to me once, and will never let it happen again.
>>
>>114652
https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10

Run media creation tool, boot off usb, press "next" a lot, done.
>>
>>115216
Boot in to safe mode and do it from there.
>>
>>115447
>>115219
>>115066
Broscience pls go and stay go.

He says he wants to do it from USB, it's easy to do it from USB, and it's harder and more annoying to do it your way.
>>
>>115450
Don't be stupid, how is it "harder" to go into Settings and follow a few prompts?
Unless you're OCD and unphased by redundancy, there is literally no reason to do it this way unless you cannot boot into the OS.

He can do it from USB, but if any of the necessary files on the usb are damaged, the installation won't follow through and you'll have even bigger problems.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.