[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Learning japanese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: Joker-Rainbow-Hands.jpg (28 KB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
Joker-Rainbow-Hands.jpg
28 KB, 500x432
I made a request a while back and they give me some tips but I have problems in understanding even the most basic thing about it, I have installed Kanji study app and I started using happiness pod 101, but I'm still confused about Kanjis, hiragana, katakana, kunyomi, onyomi, and other things can some one help me to understand all of this and give me some more tips for study, thanks for those who help me.
>>
File: jap.jpg (110 KB, 762x383) Image search: [Google]
jap.jpg
110 KB, 762x383
>>114572
i said this on a previous thread but try the game My Japanese Coach they explain everything from the beginning and the games are quite fun to play. you can download the DS emulator No$zoomer/No$gba or desmume and the rom is easy to get everywhere. it also has like an assistant that guide you through every lesson and the lessons are very short so don't have to pay attention for a long time.
there's also a rom for spanish, chinese, french, SAT exam and others
>>
File: PicsArt_05-04-07.09.19.jpg (51 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-04-07.09.19.jpg
51 KB, 480x800
Btw do you know what are these for there from the Kanji study app and I don't get what they are
>>
>>114584
start by learning the kana (hiragana + katakana) that's the easy part next comes the kanji's.
imagine the kana as just an alphabet (but for sounds instead of characters) and the kanji are used for words. the big problem is that some kanji's could meant different things depending of the situation on which they're used and they also have different spellings.
for those on the red square the first one is the sound (not sure b.t.w) the second one is the spelling (usually hi) also google about romaji and the japanese language system.
>>
>>114587
thanks for the tips, ill try my best
>>
Go check out the daily Japanese thread on /a/. The pastebin has all the information you'll need.
>>
>>114606
Ok thanks again
>>
>>114572
The otaku board has lots of relivant threads.

Really though its sacrilege on 4chan but you need to take at least a class if not two if you really wanna learn. You can check to see if you can audit your local community college, might be able to take a cheap class that way.
>>
File: 1455683695160.gif (3 MB, 264x242) Image search: [Google]
1455683695160.gif
3 MB, 264x242
>>114664
>/jp/ has lots of relevant threads
>>
File: tf.png (71 KB, 928x427) Image search: [Google]
tf.png
71 KB, 928x427
Have you tried TextFugu.com? The first chapter is free, then it's $20 a month or $99 for life. The guy teaching it seeps pretty cool and there are forums on the site for help and stuff.
>>
Fucking lurk more, /a/ has daily Japanese threads.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.