[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are some must watch animes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1452586033063.jpg (98 KB, 418x434) Image search: [Google]
1452586033063.jpg
98 KB, 418x434
what are some must watch animes?
>>
>>113766
Haruhi
Lucky Star
Raildex
To Love Ru
TTGL
LOTGH
Clannad
>>
If you're talking something you have to watch even if you don't want to in order to fit in with anime communities, then the only title that qualifies universally is Neon Genesis Evangelion. If you have a particular community you want to fit in with, you should lurk and see what anime come up in discussion the most and which characters are continually referenced to see what shows are the core for that group.

If you mean a criterion collection of quality titles, that's entirely subjective and you're better off just pursuing your own tastes.
>>
>>113766
Master of Martial Hearts
>>
The anime you enjoy.
>>
>>113766

Cowboy Bebop
Neon Genesis Evangelion + End of Evangelion
Welcome to the NHK
Akira
Ghost in the Shell
Spirited Away / My Neighbor Totoro

-

Death Note
Full Metal Alchemist
Mushishi
Samurai Champloo
Great Teacher Onizuka
5 Cm Per Second
FLCL

-

Samurai X: Truth & Betrayal
The Tatami Galaxy
Planetes
Haruhi

- honorable mentoin

Oregairu
Bleach
Shigurui
Ergo Proxy
Ninja Scroll
>>
File: 1452931628143.png (87 KB, 242x206) Image search: [Google]
1452931628143.png
87 KB, 242x206
>>113838
That was deep
>>
Mawaru Penguindrum
Nagi no Asukara
Jormungand
Hitsugi no Chaika
Nichijou
Oda Nobuna no Yabou
Tsuritama
Golden Time
>>
>>114308
?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.