[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Illustrator Portrait
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 20160502_124247.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160502_124247.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
Hello. I'm in a bit of a bind. I have a portrait (pic related ) due in Art class and due to family issues I was unable to go to class to do it. Prize for finishing this project for me is any $40 purchase on steam. The portrait should be of any well known celebrity, bonus points for Danny Devito or Kanye West. It must be made in adobe illustrator
>>
File: 1447175241008.jpg (501 KB, 2550x3300) Image search: [Google]
1447175241008.jpg
501 KB, 2550x3300
>>112942
it seems like a few hours work i could do it but i don't use steam maybe buy a couple of ebooks of amazon and i'll do it? also vector portraits on illustrator end up looking too cartoon-ish i.m.o
>>
>>112942
not saying I will help you, but I will say this: unless your teacher is stevie wonder, they're gonna know it's not yours. if you had a class where you routinely turn in handwritten homework, and you turn in work in someone else's handwriting, what do you think your chance of getting caught will be? or if you write essays every week and turn in someone else's essay.

if someone takes your request, you will either need to
>post some of your other work in this thread so they can try to make it look similar
or
>rework it before turning it in to make it look more like yours

or you could just do the non-shitty thing and ask for an extension of a couple days due to family issues, and do your own work.
>>
>>112948
Yeah i can do amazon. Realism isn't required up close, it just has to look ok at a distance. If thats your work pictured could you make it look less professional?
>>
>>113057
sure post some email or gmail ill send the files in a couple of hours so you can tell me if you need something changed.
>>
>>113069
Thanks man you're a blessing. Hit me up at [email protected]
>>
fuck i fucked up it was supposed to be a thread HAHAHAHAHHAHAH
>>
>>113104
you can delete posts you know.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.