[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm recently into /jp/-related electronic music and am looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1326735218226.png (208 KB, 549x526) Image search: [Google]
1326735218226.png
208 KB, 549x526
I'm recently into /jp/-related electronic music and am looking for arranges from various titles. Right now I'm focusing on Kancolle arranges, but I'm also collecting anime OPs remixes and such. But since I'm really new into this stuff, it's hard for me to find albums to download, and even if I find some, I can't tell what music genre are these (since tags are mostly in moonrunes) until I actually download them or listen to particular songs from these albums i.e. on YT (if there are available, that is). So basically I need information about

- where do I download such music (no problem if there's need to pay online for that, sometimes it's far easier to pay a few bucks for album you can then download online in high quality than mess around the internet with torrents and whatnot)

- how would I know what kind of music it is before I download it (since I'm not looking for just any arranges, only electronic music) - like I said above, tags are mostly in moonrunes, but maybe there are some circles (sure there are) which produce only one music genre and I could just stick to these, and well, there are not always uploads of single tracks anywhere so sometimes I have no idea what I am grabbing at the moment until I listen to downloaded album

- where would I acquire more knowledge about that matter so I wouldn't need to make such requests again - I mean it would be really nice of you to link me a few albums, but I'd rather get into this stuff myself so I would just lurk the proper places and be up to date with new releases that would be of my interest

Thanks for any help.
>>
Bumping with something relevant to my interest:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIqUOUjrBAo
>>
>>112780
>remixes
did you tried soundcloud + sc downloader?
>>
>>112955
For a few single tracks, yes. The main issue, however, is how do I locate these tracks in the first place (on soundcloud or anywhere else). Sure, I can just google "kancolle electronic arrange" but results are too random (except a few top results). Such search is just too inefficient. Plus most of the soundcloud tracks are in runes, too. It makes them even harder to track down.
>>
>>112986
http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Music
>>
>>113007
Yeah, right, but this is original game music, not arranges.
>>
Maybe I should rephrase my request a bit.
I'd like to know where do all cool kids get their /jp/ related electro, how to recognise if given album / circle produces genre of music I'm interested in, and how to avoid wasting time looking for single tracks through internet or spend too much time on getting albums while I would just get them instantly if only I knew where should I look for them.
>>
File: 6332ce16_fbfd_60ec.jpg (21 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
6332ce16_fbfd_60ec.jpg
21 KB, 500x375
Bump. I already have some Sharpnel's and USAO's music, who else is known for producing fine jcore arrangements?
>>
Bump?
>>
Bump for interest.
>>
>>113196
My advice is to look for "[insert song or anime title] remix" on Soundcloud. There'll be shit, but you might find a few hidden gems.

If you want an anime OST that's completely EDM, look for the Panty and Stocking OST (and the OST's remix album, Panty and Stocking: THE WORST ALBUM). Parasyte's OST is really good too. Just lemme know if you want them and I'll post the links to them in my MEGA.

Also, have a cool remix.
https://soundcloud.com/chuchu-03/black-lagoonred-fraction-chu-chus-hardstyle-bootleg
>>
File: 1291080993939.jpg (32 KB, 474x335) Image search: [Google]
1291080993939.jpg
32 KB, 474x335
>>114389
>Just lemme know if you want them and I'll post the links to them in my MEGA.
Thanks but I'll get 'em myself, I wasn't indending to trouble anyone with uploading their stuff for me. Just these OSTs names are enough, I'll look for them.
I appreciate your help, anon. Thank you for tips and remix.
>>
OP here. Thanks to >>114389 's remix link I managed to find shitload of golden music, either by lurking same's artist works or going to linked tracks. Just saying if there are other people interested.
If anyone have more suggestions on how to enlarge my music collection efortlessly, I'd gladly accept them.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.