[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheating girlfriend suspected, need help with Note 5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Look, I understand that this isn't the most savory request. I wish that I could come here with a more decent request. But I think that I should provide context:

This is the mother of my two little girls.
We've been together for two years.
We just recently bought a home and I intend on proposing within the next 2 months.
She has a history of lying to me, especially regarding cheating on me.
I have forgiven her both times that she's cheated because she's the mother of my kids. I want this to work out.

Alright, all that out of the way, I need help if possible.

Long story short: she lied to me about where she was and who she was with last night. Facebook location gave it away. When I confronted her, she continued to lie. I asked the friend she was supposedly with what happened, and the stories didn't match up. Then her friend tells me that she was told to lie for my girlfriend to me.

My girlfriend won't answer me and has been guarding her phone like it's a newborn child. I just need to know what's going on. If it's something big, I feel like I need to know.
Her phone is a Samsung Note 5. Of course she has a passcode on it and I've been searching everywhere for the last hour and a half to find a way to get past it.
I can't factory reset because that obviously erases everything.
The supposed camera crash doesn't work anymore according to my research, so that's out.
I've tried the "wait for her to put in her passcode so you can see the digits via oil from her fingers on the screen and then try combos later." (this isn't my first time trying to get in to her phone obviously)

I know this is a long post, so here's the tl;dr -

My girlfriend is suspect and has cheated before. She's the mother of my kids and I need to get into her Samsung Note 5 without knowing the passcode to figure out wtf is going on.

Please. Any help or tips or anything is appreciated.
>>
>>112551
>2 years
>2 kids
>not married
>history of lying to me
>both times that she's cheated
>don't ever talk to me or my husband's two daughters ever again

you need >>>/adv/ice
forget the phone, your relationship needs help. you need help too.
>>
Well you know she's cheating so.just ask her. Not a big deal lots of fish out there might as well fuck around to.
>>
>>112568

I get it, it's a fukt situation. I'm just looking to start with figuring out what the hell happened last night. I've sworn that if she cheats again then I'm done. I know that there's a black cloud over me and I just want it to go away. Finding out the truth is the only way to do that. And I'm not getting the truth from her (again, I understand this is the true source of the problem). So I need to circumvent that for now.
>>
>>112569
I've tried barking up that tree all day man. It's not getting me anywhere.

And as for me cheating? Not my style man. I care about my little girls and their lives more than mine. I'm not going to jeopardize their happiness by doing something selfish like that. Leaving their mother might be selfish in some ways, but not if it's to stop us all going down a destructive path anyway.
>>
Well if she's cheating I mean not like she gonna stop by just talking to her YOU might as well go find HAPPINESS somewhere else .maybe it's just better to separate. You can't make anyone love you.
>>
Hire a private investigator and contact your lawyer. Get your PI to figure out if she's cheating, use that evidence and any other evidence he can find/you can prove to prove your girlfriend is an unfit parent and try to win custody of your kids.
>>
Dude, are you SURE those are your kids?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.