[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I get the latest One Punch Man scans? I only have the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 06.png (1 MB, 860x1236) Image search: [Google]
06.png
1 MB, 860x1236
Where can I get the latest One Punch Man scans? I only have the beginning of the tournament chapter 50ish and I would like to read more
>>
https://manga.madokami.com/
>>
>>11211
It seems to have was I need but I have to register

how do I go about doing this?
>>
>>11219
you dont need to register to access the manga. Just type in what manga you want to read, go to the page and read it online (click the image to go to the next page, may take a second to load)

Downloading also should work fine, but you click the name instead.

To register, read https://manga.madokami.com/READ.txt

(you need to connect to an IRC and talk to a bot)
>>
>>11223
I appreciate it anon, thank you

wish it had RSS capabilities, that would be dope
>>
>>11228
If you register you can subscribe to manga to get notifications in the site when a new chapter is uploaded. You still have to check the site but it's better than nothing.
>>
>>11281
I'll check it as soon as I log in, I'm having an error saying I put my information in wrong even though I did via IRC correctly

I'll probably register again
>>
>>11281
could you log in just fine? I dont think it's me since IRC confirmed my identity
>>
>>11211
>>11223
Oi, fuck off. This place is for spoonfeeding, but don't spoonfeed that. You'll only fucking make it go down again
>>
>>11290
why not? I'm a nice guy
>>
>>11293
Are you an idiot? That's an /a/non service, paid out of /a/non pockets. If you spread it, it either will go down due to a lack of funds or being it gets spammed with DMCA claims and everything else. Spreading it will only cause it to either get taken down or die
>>
>>11294
I dont have no one to spread it too man, I see your reasoning but I will respect the service, I just want to read a few things in decent quality
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.