[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long shot, but does anyone know which movie/tv show has the following
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: cyghfer.jpg (180 KB, 1177x772) Image search: [Google]
cyghfer.jpg
180 KB, 1177x772
Long shot, but does anyone know which movie/tv show has the following scene?

One of the characters hold his hand to the other, starts moving his fingers back and forth while saying "ask me to stop, ask me to stop". Then the other character says "stop" and the first one stops his hand in a middle finger pose.
>>
Not sure but looks like one of those Disney teen shit shows. /tv/ probably would know and be happy enough to shitpost on it.
>>
>>111611

I'll do the thread hold on
>>
>>>/tv/68933453
>>
>>111611
>>111612
>>111613
I just used a random picture from my computer, has no relation to my question. Thanks, thou.
>>
>>111614

Oh sorry, bit drunk here. I thought it was about the pic. let me try searching for that.
>>
>>111617

Well, let me start off with this, what else do you remember about this show/movie? year you saw it? tv/dvd? channel?
>>
>>111620
It was last year, probably on netflix. Don't remember much else, sorry.
>>
>>111626

Was it chinese?
>>
>>111635
Maybe? I honestly do not remember.
>>
>>111639

Did the people look Chinese?. Reason I'm asking is because I ran upon this https://movie.douban.com/review/7192616/ and before I auto-translate it wanted to know if the movie you was was Chinese or not.
>>
>>111642
Isn't that just a review of Catch Me If You Can in chinese?

Like I said, I don't remember. But I'm pretty sure they weren't asian.
>>
>>111645

I have no idea but with the info given I couldn't get crap from Google. I was trying to see if there was ANYTHING at all in your memory that could help figure out what show/movie it was. The only thing I have to go on is the "ask me to stop, ask me to stop" really. Best of luck though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.