[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some advice on a risky download.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: failure.jpg (15 KB, 261x269) Image search: [Google]
failure.jpg
15 KB, 261x269
So I am trying to install an old but gold game, Warhammer: Battle March.

Issue is, thing's borked because it thinks I have not inserted a disk, and the damn thing keeps asking for it to be inserted, even though I legally own and inserted the proper disk, and have the proper cd key. I am not going to pretend to understand why I can get Red Alert 2 or Sacrifice to run perfectly, but a game from 2008 be damned. My computer is from '11 too, so new graphics cards is out of the question.

Point is, I have decided to try to install the game through the Russian version of Mark of Chaos, Gold Edition that doesn't require a disk. Issue IS...is the tool needed to "crack the code" and make it function without a disk, is I need to activate an install.crack.bat, and it seems it wants to use Extractor.exe, which is confirmed to be also known as HackTool.KDE.

For those wanting to know where I am getting the DL's, knock yourselves out.

Source for Game: https://kat.cr/warhammer-mark-of-chaos-gold-edition-rus-nd-2010-trivium-t4313359.html#main

Source for Crack: http://gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_warhammer_mark_of_chaos.shtml?nf=1

I would appreciate some advice on how to proceed, please. My AVG does not trust the extractor, and neither do I.
>>
>>11151
>>11138
saw on /v/ but posting here
why don't you just use already working fixed (aka cracked exe) ?

http://gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_warhammer_mark_of_chaos.shtml?nf=1

plenty of them for int and ru versions
>>
>>11138
>AVG
Well, there is one of your problems
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.