[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KyoAni binge-watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: images.duckduckgo.com.png (445 KB, 579x391) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.png
445 KB, 579x391
Hi /wsr/, I decided to make it my mission over the summer to watch every show produced by Kyoto Animation. So far I've seen Hibike! Euphonium (My favourite so far), FMP: Fumoffu, FMP: Second Raid, and the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. What should I watch next?
>>
>>111355
Forgot to mention that I've also seen Amagi Brilliant Park
>>
>>111356
hmm it's kinda hard to rec you could either start by watchng the best ones or the not-so-good ones. here some favs:

K-On!
Nichijou
Tamako Market
Hyoka
Beyond the Boundary
>>
>>111355
You should watch Musaigen no Phantom World, then both seasons of Chuunibyou.

That'll put you off your quest chop-chop.
>>
There are only about a dozen shows, and you're planning to watch them all anyway. What is the point of this dumb request?
>>
>>111355
Hyouka (2012) if you want a great series.

Otherwise watch them in release order, perhaps beginning with the Key adaptations:

Air TV + Air in Summer OVA (2005)
Kanon (2006)
Clannad (2007)
Clannad After Story (2008)

If you watched and liked Haruhi, watch also the net shorts The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya and Nyorōn Churuya-san (both 2009).

Oh, and nobody mentioned Lucky Star (2007) yet?
>>
>>111460
Requester probably wants to have recommendation which KyoAni show to watch in which order.
Generally, I agree with >>111464 suggestion.
>watch them in release order
That's the easiest and best way to do it.
>>
>>111355
Free :^)
>>
I hope you didn't skip the first season of FMP.

I also have a quest to watch everything by Kyoani. They have a lot of bad stuff, so it can be a chore. You should just start with Air and watch one episode a week or something, it is not fun, but you need to get over with it. Kanon, as far as I've seen, isn't that good either.

Their more recent not that good stuff is at least watchable. You can watch Kyoukai no Kanata in a day without suffering too much.
You need to get started with Key as soon as possible, because you will suffer and need to be able to spread it over months. Many of their other anime can be enjoyable. You'd probably enjoy Hyouka, if you want something good.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.