[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A few violent dreams that I'll sum up as concisely as possible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: henk.png (1 MB, 1436x1070) Image search: [Google]
henk.png
1 MB, 1436x1070
A few violent dreams that I'll sum up as concisely as possible without being too masturbatory. I'd just like your interpretations.

First part, I killed my mom. She did something to piss me off, which is a running theme whenever my mom shows up in my dreams. But this time, I kept pursuing the fight. I kept shoving her like some street thug and yelling into her face. As expected (in real life, at least) she got up and started fighting back. She's a real demon of a woman.

This is where I started to tell that I was waking up, because I felt fear and regret. Like yeah yelling at my mom was fun but now here comes retribution. But then for some reason I dove back in and decided to kill her right then and there. A machete popped out of nowhere and in a flash she was reduced to lumps of red meat.

I woke up and I realized that there's no point to being angry at my mother anymore. The will to fight her is my own desire to show her that I am stronger than her, but it's pointless, because I really am stronger than her. And killing her just takes away from the world and myself, because she really is my mother in the end. I felt a rotten part inside me fall away when I thought of this.

Second part: dad kills himself. I find a really neat automatic shotgun and I'm firing away at cans and whatnot, and my dad says hey that's pretty neat, let me borrow it. He takes it and disappears inside his room and I hear a bang. I know what's happened but I have to go check. There's a stream of blood coming out of his rooms doorway. I feel like going into hysterics and breaking my own arms hitting the wall but I keep going to see it. Again, I felt like I was about to wake up right before I see it, so I made a conscious choice to keep pushing on, because I had to see with my own two eyes that my dad was dead.

He was not. The shotgun was lying in the corner outside the room. The blood was there for some reason, but not because my dad killed himself. He was still visibly depressed.
>>
>>10973
I have no interpretations for the dad one. But it finally made me realize that my dad right now, in real life, is not in the best condition. I've been trying to ignore it, thinking that he will figure things out. But I'm very disturbed at how he's changing. He's forgetting a lot. He seems out of it. He seems like he's containing a deep anger. His new business is failing, he's getting old, and he's frustrated with his newly failing memory. And I just seem powerless in the face of natural decay.
>>
File: 1443650972560.png (17 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1443650972560.png
17 KB, 500x500
>>10973
>>>/x/ have dream interpreting threads if you're interested.

Weather you believe ind reams having meaning or not is up to you.
>>
>>10980
in dreams*
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.