[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This anime season is almost over. Would you guys say there are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: AWAKEN MY MASTERS.webm (906 KB, 850x646) Image search: [Google]
AWAKEN MY MASTERS.webm
906 KB, 850x646
This anime season is almost over. Would you guys say there are some must-see anime I've missed? I'm currenly watching (as far as seasonal anime goes at least, and in no particular order):

>Kumamiko
>Netoge no Yome
>Bakuon!!
>Sakamoto desu ga?
>Boku no Hero Academia
>Hundred (dropped after 1 episode)
>Flying Witch
>Ace Attorney

Before you recommend Diamond is Unbreakable, I am planning to watch that once I catch up to the Jojo series.
>Kabeneri of the Iron Fortress (watched three episodes, don't think I'm interested)

I'd like to check up if there's someting I really should see and finish it up before the season ends. I'm afraid of missing some gems because last season I only learned about KonoSuba when it was 2 episodes away from ending.

>inb4 accusations of shit taste
>>
>>130581

Tanaka-kun and Luluco are among my favorites of the season. Boku no Hero Academia and Sakamoto being the two others, but you're already watching them.

Tanaka-kun is pretty fantastic slice of life/comedy that I've been enjoying the most of all the anime this season and look forward to more every week. The character interactions are just lovely as well as the jokes.

Space Patrol Luluco started out kind of mediocre for me, but after episode 3, it started getting better and better. If you watched some of Trigger's other shows, you'll be in for a treat.

I half suggest Joker Game, because while it's enjoyable, I just don't feel any attachment to it.

Also, Kabaneri is worth the watch just to see how bad it can get.
>>
My top three this season are Tanaka-kun, Macross Delta, and Rezero.

Other than that Lulico is ok, some episodes are really fun, others are just refrence bait, Kuromukuro is pretty good even if it has a bunch of 3DPD robots, Ushio no Tora is really good, but it's a second season, of a remake and no one actually watches it.
>>
>>130581
Anne Happy
Bungou Stray Dogs

Kiznaiver and Mayoiga specifically for their 10/10/ EDs. The anime themselves were pretty meh.
>>
Mayoiga, only anime that really hooked me this season
>>
Top tier
>Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge
>Space Patrol Luluco

Enjoyable
>Koutetsujou no Kabaneri
>Kuma Miko

Watchable filler
>Sansha Sanyou
>Anne Happy
>Joker Game

Disappointments and Trainwrecks:
>Kiznaiver
>Mayoiga
>Haifuri
>>
Best shows this season are Kiznaiver and Macross in my opinion.
>>
>>130581
If you are liking Flying Witch, Tanaka-kun.

I don't know why you're not watching Macross Delta, Kuromukuro, Haifuri, Ushio to Tora, Luluco, Re:Zero, and Joker Game. They're great.

12-sai. has slutty lolis.

Shonen Maid might be a little gay, but boy is it good. It's got all the charm of Hayate, though it's lacking on qt3.14s (unless you count boys as cuties).

Bungou Stray Dogs is alright. Onmyouji, Sansha Sanyou and Anne Happy are, too.

>>130665
>lumping Haifuri with the likes of Kiznaiver and Mayoiga
Haifuri is all I expected from it and more. If you expected something different, you're retarded.

Though I guess the same can be said about Kiznaiver and Mayoiga - Mari Okada a shit, and both shows are shit.

>>130658
Just go watch Lost.

Also, I can't wait to see how she'll be plagiarizing Over the Garden Wall next week. I was expecting that since, like, episode 2, but now it's as obvious as it gets.
>>
>>130609
>Ushio no Tora is really good, but it's a second season, of a remake
It's not.

It's a faithful adaptation of the manga. It's not a remake of the '90s OVAs.

And it's great. MAPPA is doing a fantastic job, and I really hope it's selling well. Because if it does, we might get Dreaming Machine from it.

It was AOTS for the two seasons S1 aired, and it's AOTS now.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.