[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Touch up lines and color help!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: AE_Anime thing.jpg (1 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
AE_Anime thing.jpg
1 MB, 4160x3120
hey i would be doing this but im at work right now so im curious if any loveley and generous people here could help me out. PS its supposed to be an after effects anime thing so colors that match AE like purples! OK bye :D
>>
File: 1450764546778.png (222 KB, 720x797) Image search: [Google]
1450764546778.png
222 KB, 720x797
>>10077
Can I make a request for you OP?

Can you make some OC for /wsr/-tan? You draw some cute girls, anon.
>>
>>10081
Hey there im really sorry to not have explained more thoroughly, but this is my friend cathy's drawing im more into getting it on the computer adding visual effects to it, coloring and touching up lines sorry to disappoint i can ask her though
>>
>>10097
Please try, we need all the OC we can get, even if it's just on pen and paper.
>>
>>10102
Ill try, but might i ask see im kinda new to these terms this is the first thing i asked 4chan OC like original character and if so for the thread work safe requests am i right or totally wrong
>>
>>10114
OC stands for original content, anon. An OC could be an original character, but in this context it means more art of a specific character. Specifically, more art of this >>10081 character.
>>
>>10140
Thanks alot that helped me understand and why does everyone keep saying anon my names Tim pretty sure it shows up?
>>
File: save.png (8 KB, 860x89) Image search: [Google]
save.png
8 KB, 860x89
>>10152
Anon is short for Anonymous.

As default, everyone posts as Anonymous unless they change it in their name-field.

I've underlined the Anonymous part in red to show you what I'm talking about.

It's strongly discouraged to change your name-field, so stay Anonymous.
>>
>>10173
Gotcha didnt realize thanks for the advice :)
>>
File: Testicles2.jpg (121 KB, 916x651) Image search: [Google]
Testicles2.jpg
121 KB, 916x651
Something like this, senpai?
>>
>>10208
Yes!
>>
>>10208
Also real quick when done could you post just the outlined layer not the outline on top of the lined paper to make it easier to color once again thx
>>
File: request.png (542 KB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
request.png
542 KB, 3120x4160
>>10273

Some parts I just couldn't understand, but here's the finished attempt.
>>
>>10335
thank you very much
>>
File: 1440451738493.gif (2 MB, 500x510) Image search: [Google]
1440451738493.gif
2 MB, 500x510
>>10347
Be sure to tell your friend to make some drawings for us.
>>
>>10347

Let me know if anything drastic needs to be changed. As I said before, I couldn't follow what was going on with the collar or the hands, so I just half arsed them. I didn't bother with the laces, but they should be easy to just paint in. The bulk of it is done, regardless. I did clean up a few spots, took a few liberates blah blah blah.
>>
>>10354
Definitely :)
>>
>>10358
at most i would just say the eyes to be a tad more symetrical like the way the curve goes and the little lip on the right eyebrow would need to be erased and if its not too much to ask to make the collar look more like a ribbon then a solid bow thanks for your help none the less
>>
File: request2b.png (556 KB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
request2b.png
556 KB, 3120x4160
>>10394
>>10465

Wait, fucked up the hair at the eye. Also added another ribbon on the other hand.
>>
>>10465
Yess alot better looks great thanks anon :]
>>
>>10540

You're welcome, anon. I'm off to bed though, anything else should be easy enough for you to fix.
>>
>>10489
>Yess alot better looks great thanks anon :]
sorry i meant this here i think
>>
>>10545
same goodnight
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.