[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post Pokemon who you think compliment each other regardless if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: elite02.jpg (29 KB, 330x250) Image search: [Google]
elite02.jpg
29 KB, 330x250
We all know Shiftry and Ludicolo are supposed to be counter parts, but there are other mons who compliment each other really well without being so.

Croagunk and Buizel are top runners, with there evolutions too. Their colour schemes and design aesthetic really look cool together.
>>
>>27233947

That's because Orange and Blue are compliment Compliment colors, as in, they make each other look better

Other compliments are Red and Green, like Scolipede and Leafvanny donut jokes aside I'm serious
>>
>>27233986
>orange and blue
Isn't croagunk purple?
>>
>>
>>27233947
This thread is autistic.
>>
>>27234126
No you
>>
>>27234009
croagunk is blue not purple, you might be color blind sorry anon
>>
>>27234009

Crogunk is closer to a shade of blue than purple

Regardless though they are still good

If you want to get technical, Purple and Yellow are also compliments which pushes this for the both of them even more
>>
File: ue8dvQP.png (209 KB, 674x479) Image search: [Google]
ue8dvQP.png
209 KB, 674x479
not even close to purple
>>
Feraligatr and Charizard.

Mostly because they have a setup with the oath moves that actually compliments their movesets. Also because they are the dragon dancer starters of their generation.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.