[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In Pokemon GO, how the fuck am I supposed to hatch eggs or get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: fried-egg-.jpg (299 KB, 656x369) Image search: [Google]
fried-egg-.jpg
299 KB, 656x369
In Pokemon GO, how the fuck am I supposed to hatch eggs or get vibrations from pokemons around me when my phone is in the pocket?

I mean, a game literally called Pocket Monsters and you can't keep the fucking game in the pocket.

Is there a solution for this problem?
>>
>>27233325
Yeah... Just put it in your pocket and dont close the app
>>
>>27233389
I already did this and not only returned to my home screen but I accidentally called three different people from my contact list by the touching of my pants with the touch screen. What to do?
>>
>>27233422
Tell your friends not to answer any calls because you're playing pokemon go in your pocket.
>>
Buy a case with a flap that covers the screen, how hard can it possibly be?
>>
>>27233422

put it in you pocket with the screen facing away from your leg
>>
If the app is running but the screen turns off due to inactivity, do I still get vibrations or hatch eggs?
>>
>>27233325
screencap
>>
>>27233551
No. It's the shittiest part of this game.
>>
>>27233551
No. Set your screen timeout to as long as possible; turn on battery saving in Pokemon Go's settings and put your phone in your pocket upside down; turn your screen brightness all the way down if you're in a dimly lit area since you'll be able to see it anyway and it saves a tonne of battery; buy a flip cover so you don't make pocket calls.

I'm not sure about anyone else but my phone doesn't vibrate when an egg is ready to hatch, which is a fucking pain when I'm walking and losing incubator time because I'm not looking at my phone every five seconds.
>>
>>27233601
>>27233609
Fuck this shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.