[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is pokemon go excited?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 420x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 420x350
I'm in Japan and pokemon go isn't available
What do you think about pokemon go?
>>
Shit game for shit people
>>
>>27233182
I was playing yesterday, and out of nowhere boredom hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm not saying I'll never play it again, but right now my initial hype is gone and the content in the game is not enough for me to keep playing it as it is.
>>
>>27233234
really? all of my friends are looking forward to doing it
>>
I walked my dog for 40 minutes to hatch an egg, caught a crap ton of bugs and birds (thanks to being in a state and city full of them) and hatched a Venonat, which I already had 6 of from the walk.
It's fun, a nice time waster, but it will drain you of Pokéballs.
>>
>>27233271
I haven't played the game yet,but I also think it hasn't enough content
Pokemon go needs something more excited
>>
>>27233338
I don't have a dog so walking to hatch will be bored for me (maybe my town will not be filled with so many pokemon)
>>
>>27233182
Japs will have a fucking field day with it. Though not literally, as going to a field with the game would prove pointless.
>>
>>27233182
It's a shit game that is being pushed by a viral marketing campaign and people is eating that shit up.

Seriously, the game is plain bad
>>
>>27233491
We will have a field day but actually we have it when FIFA world cup held
They don't care what happens, just want to have fun at something
>>
It's good and will get even better as trading, casual battling, more pokes, better servers, quests, events etc. get implemented peu a peu. I'm optimistic.
>>
>>27233330
You have shit friends

now post some naked japanese men. I creep them on facebook with a fake kawaii account and I am always amused by how normal nudity is for them. They also have the best asses, better than their women.
>>
>>27233182

Expect for the release to extend into the day following the release, because Niantic can't fucking wrap their brains around how to manage servers for a release this big, even though its incremental.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.