[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /v/ How do I get fucking good in Dark Souls 3? I try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: GolgoFace.png (122 KB, 560x575) Image search: [Google]
GolgoFace.png
122 KB, 560x575
Help me /v/

How do I get fucking good in Dark Souls 3?

I try to enjoy it, but I don't survive long enough to enjoyt properly

I don't want to miss out. Help
>>
>>338282779
>Starting class Knight
>firegem as burial gift
>beat Iudex
>reach firelink
>infuse longsword with fire
>Only level up Vigor and endurance
>buy whatever you need, a short bow if you want to agro enemies from distance
>Reinforce weapon as mush as possible

Easy early game for you. Inly "hard" part is beating Iudex Gundyer and that's easy as fuck. Increasing Vigor to 18-20 will give you loads of HP so you can make mistakes and still survive pretty much anything in the early to mid game.
And since fire/raw infusions don't scale up with stats you don't have to worry about str/dex till you get better weapons.
>>
>>338284020
Quick question

Is the Halberd worth it ?
>>
>>338282779
Stop hiding behind a shield, watch your stamina, learn to dodge roll properly, don't fight large groups of enemies, if you're really struggling then I guess summon but it trivializes the game
>>
>>338284201
Any weapon is worth it if you can get uset to the moveset. Movesets are more important than damage imput. If you are comfortable with it go for it.
>>
>>338284463
>telling someone who is new to Dark Souls to not hide behind a shield
Sure buddy.
>>
File: 1453259609793.png (171 KB, 400x338) Image search: [Google]
1453259609793.png
171 KB, 400x338
>>338282779

just keep playing senpai

word of advice: you don't get any better summoning help for the bosses

I've beat every souls game thoroughly and didn't learn how to parry until Sulyvahn

PVP also helps loads, get invaded/invade somewhere with a ton of duelfags and try to last as long as you can
>>
>>338284020

don't you mean raw longsword
>>
>>338285025
Fire is way better than raw in the early game as a lot of enemies get stunned with fire and you can finish them while they're stuck in their "FUCK I'M BURNING" animation.
>>
>>338284891
i've beat every souls game thoroughly and i have yet to learn how to parry
>>
>>338285321
I can parry just fine in Bloodborne but I still suck at it in Dark Souls and I did complete all 3 + DLC.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.