[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How THE FUCK do I beat this faggot? Everything is piss easy compared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Manus.png (209 KB, 600x391) Image search: [Google]
Manus.png
209 KB, 600x391
How THE FUCK do I beat this faggot?
Everything is piss easy compared to this bullshit
>>
you need to get that magic locket if you want to dodge his annoying magic attacks. Other than that, l2 dodge.
>>
File: 99% camo index.gif (279 KB, 478x659) Image search: [Google]
99% camo index.gif
279 KB, 478x659
>>338269806
Here is some tips.
>Try to find the silver pendant. It isn't necessary but it makes dodging his magic much easier
>He only starts casting his magic at about half health, before that try being aggressive
>Watch out for his killer combo, he does a small roar before hand. It's not an instant kill but it is a lot of fucking damage, best way to avoid it is to just run.
>Only heal when he is in a windup or recovery period. He gets more aggressive when you heal so doing it while he is just standing here is begging him to slap your ass
>You can summon Sif for that fight, he acts as a nice distraction for Manus.
>Don't try blocking him, dodging is basically necessary
>His massive hand is a pretty good place to go after, as it stays still after most his attacks and is huge and easy to hit
>Watch the walls, being backed into a wall is a good way to die
>Try locking off him when he jumps, his jumping attacks can fuck the camera if you are locked on.
>>
>>338269806
>get a great shield
>block
dark souls.
>>
File: image.jpg (449 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
449 KB, 2048x1152
Forget that faggot, how do I beat this faggot?
>>
File: 1435053424195.jpg (18 KB, 166x166) Image search: [Google]
1435053424195.jpg
18 KB, 166x166
I must have played this game and defeated this boss a dozen times, and never did I know about the Silver Pendant.
Wow.
>>
>>338270272
Thanks for the tips but looks like I will be having hard times with this boss, I only just once dropped him to the point when he started doing magic and I am shitty as fuck at dodging his attack, dont know why, every other boss was easy to dodge or block he is too fast and his moves have too unpredictable animations
>>
>>338270459
Run away from it when it does literally anything.
>>
I killed him on my first attempt with the Greatshield of Artorias, though I knew about the pendant beforehand. Just need to roll away when he roars before his temper tantrum and use the pendant when he ejaculates black shit at you.
>>
>>338269806
hit him, dont get hit
>>
>>338270459
stack all the fire defense until you take 0 damage from fire with flash sweat on, then shoot arrows till it dies.
>>
>>338270272
>>Don't try blocking him, dodging is basically necessary
Disagree with this, with a nice shield like Artorias you can tank Manus attacks pretty comfortably
>>
>>338270845
Yeah, but I always found it less effective in general.
>>
>>338270876
I found him easy as fuck with the puppy shield
>>
>>338270272
I was having a rough time with Manus my first go until I started blocking. He became pretty easy after that.
>>
>>338269806
Don't lock on to him and it becomes way easier to dodge his attacks. I find it painful to go back to DaS and having to get used to the stupid only dodging in 4 directions while locked-on thing.
>>
>>338270459
surprisingly i used the same strat on hm as manus. i used a one foot in one foot out strat, keep a medium distance from them and choose if you need to defend or be aggressive based on their attack.
you need to have enough distance to be able to run away from the AOE fire breath attack. if he goes for the on ground fire attack then you just run up to his foot attack, run away and repeat.
>>
>>338269806
you die a few times until you know its patterns then you win. what a meme right.
>>
Scrublord's guide to Manus:

Get the pendant. Get a good shield.

At all times keep a distance that allows you to get out of the chimpout's range in one roll back+a few steps. Stick to the center of the arena, if you get near the edge, reposition.

Sit in front of him and block his shit. If he does the attack where he raises his arm up and charges up while black shit swirls around it, move towards him holding your shield up, just to be safe. That attack does a shitton of damage at maximum range. If he starts the chimpout animation, roll back and wait just out of his reach.

Attack when his hand is on the ground at the end of the chimpout and at the end of his five hit combo. Sometimes he does the same handslam that ends the five hit combo as a single attack, you can also hit him then. Just wait 2-3 seconds, if his hand is still on the ground, get a hit in, it's safe.

You might die a few times until you get used to his patterns, but after that it's pretty ez, you just need to be patient. Only thing where you need to watch out is when he starts doing black magic shit and you need to spam the pendant.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.