[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: nintendo.jpg (146 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
nintendo.jpg
146 KB, 1280x960
What went wrong?
>>
Nothing you shit
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 184x184
My "review" of Memetendo

posting in a children's thread
he buys expensive Fischer-Price toys

Iwata
a failed businessman, the trick code monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and dying. Brava Iwata, brava!

Reggie
a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson fils-amie?'). he knows he's the least popular employee and desperately tries to fit in by making Reddit-tier jokes

Miyamoto
an over-the-hill "developer" weighed down by his talentless cronies. only makes simplistic video games because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'The Nintendo NX' will expose him as a fraud and be a spiritual and economic disaster. He will eventually go the route of gunpei yokoi , shrivel up and die at the ripe age of 80

Bill
the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters away on social media on while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual devlopment budget money.

Sakurai
the only dev showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown Nintendo.

I like how Memetendo is a company founded upon innovation, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from miiverse if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the company has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, put on puppet shows and make bad facebook memes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.
>>
>>338220780
Are you autism personified
>>
File: 1429573319685.jpg (139 KB, 796x709) Image search: [Google]
1429573319685.jpg
139 KB, 796x709
They're still alive and still making money. Which angers everyone besides Nintendo fans.

Stay mad. It only fuels Nintendo.
>>
>>338220780
#whoa
>>
>>338220109
NoA.
>>
>>338220780

>a failed businessman, the trick code monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and dying. Brava Iwata, brava!

I literally frowned.
>>
>>338220780
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/"Review%20of%20memetendo"/
>>
>>338220109
Nintendo is still trying to cater to children when they've all moved on to Minecraft and phone apps. It's time they cater to the audience that grew up liking Nintendo.
>>
File: 2000px-Nintendo.svg.png (50 KB, 2000x492) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Nintendo.svg.png
50 KB, 2000x492
>>338220109
>>
They forced Gunpei Yokoi to release the virtual boy in an unfinished state, naturally this led the machine doing poorly and used that as an excuse to do everything short of firing the man till he quit himself.

You have to understand, while Yokoi had his fair share of misses, he was their magician, the man saved the company when they where still a toy store with toy he made in his spare time with spare parts around the factory, it was called the magic hand.

Nintendo was just never the same since his death, there where sparks of creativity here and there but they lost their spark with Yokoi being gone, then the Wii happened and Nintendo seems to think gimmicks are the road to huge sales once again so they're doing everything except making just straight forward game which is all anyone fucking wants.

I mean for godsakes just slap high res textures on SF64, that would have placated plenty of people, instead you saddle your remake with shit motion controls and predictably it sells like shit, never mind all the censoring shit they're doing which is a whole nother can of worms.

Like who is #FE even supposed to be for at this point, weebs in Japan didn't want it and most people who might want it here are losing interesting because of the censoring, so who the fuck is it for
>>
File: 1460376157182.jpg (79 KB, 608x606) Image search: [Google]
1460376157182.jpg
79 KB, 608x606
>>338222340
>he answered seriously
>>
>>338220109
Hackurai
>FYI She's an assist trophy LOOOOL TROLLED ;) Please buy my shitty game
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.