[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even if I didn't play Spore should I still be skeptical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg (42 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
42 KB, 460x215
Even if I didn't play Spore should I still be skeptical about this game?
>>
nah
>>
>>338031382

Everyone with a brain should be skeptical about this game.

Only way to make people more skeptical is to have Molyneux as the spokesman.
>>
Think of it this way, Starbound took four fucking years just to finally leave early access. Even then it is up for debate if it is actually any better than from four years ago. Starbound is a 2D game using sprites.

How in the fuck do people think No Man's Sky going to be any better? The dev himself even basically stated it will more empty and boring compare to Starbound and you basically will have to make your own fun.

If you find Starbound boring looking or even worst pay for Starbound and regretted it then why the fuck will you do that again to yourself?

People are extremely stupid and think they will actually enjoy an open world game until they learn that it is an open world game.
>>
>>338031382
>dev constantly asked specific questions about multiplayer
>never says no
>never says yes
>"that's not really what the game is about... I mean if you could meet up with friends it would take a long time..."

Game could be basically featureless. Dev is trying to sell the damn thing based on vagueness and not saying no to any hopes the fans are hanging on it.
>>
>>338031382
>No multiplayer

No seriously, what the FUCK were they thinking? Games like this need some kind of multiplayer component, otherwise what do you have? A big, boring, lonely experience.
>>
>>338031382

Not at all, make sure you pre-order the special edition and play for more than 2 hours on Steam and then write a wacky review about how much of a shit game it is.
>>
No. You should buy it blind. Stay off this website, stay off the internet, and buy it on launch so that your expectations will not be tainted. You will have the time of your life. I guarantee it.
>>
>>338031382
Playing Spore won't make you hate it. You might actually like it.

Following the development and then seeing the game being crushed and left as a hollow shell for what could've been makes you hate Spore.
>>
>>338031382

Look at Starbound and its massive number of "procedurally generated" planets and how fast that shit got boring.

It's the same here, but in 3D.
>>
>>338031465
Man just spending money. Stop being such a jew and have fun with your money.
>>
>>338031739
Sandbox games where you make your own fun CAN be entertaining. Like Minecraft was even when it barely had anything. But that was pretty much unique. Be skeptical about fucking every single game.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.