[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this alloud?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: RH8qVG2.jpg (770 KB, 2550x3300) Image search: [Google]
RH8qVG2.jpg
770 KB, 2550x3300
Why is this alloud?
>>
>>338017881
You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.
>>
File: penny arcade.jpg (502 KB, 2100x1052) Image search: [Google]
penny arcade.jpg
502 KB, 2100x1052
ign salty they didn't get a free review copy.
>>
>>338017881
no u
>>
>>338017881

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.
>>
>>338018010
>>338018318
Thanks /pol/
>>
>>338018149
This is actually somewhat amusing, if only because it takes the piss out of liberal hipsters
>>
>>338018318
>Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe

Aryan rant
>MUH MERKEL
>>
That image seems to be very quiet to me.
>>
>>338018452
Germany won't let EU die off so easily because it's an industrial nation.

Why?

Because the EU project gave Germany's industries a market 500% bigger than their domestic (~85 million vs ~500 million) WITHOUT TARIFFS!

If the EU fails, Germany will face fierce economic regression. That's why they prefer to be cucked and raped instead of being men, for the fucking money.

The sad thing is that nearly no one gets it. They all seem to buy that the EU project was for uniting all European people and stave off a potential future major military conflict.

Bullshit

Those who orchestrated this Ponzi scheme called EU only wanted profits that translates to more power, that translates to even more profits that [...]

Look what this fucked up thing has gotten us into. The middle class in every single EU country is decimated for the profit of the globalists. From industries to high-skilled professionals they are all getting gutted.

For example, the major German industries killed off most of the rest of the European ones because they had more capital > better equipment > lower prices

But take a look at German middle class. There's a huge influx of high skilled workers from the southern countries. For example doctors from Spain and Greece go to Germany and fuck up their wages. And I point out the profession of doctors for being thought as an unlikely one.

So let's say it again, in hopes that some people may actually understand it; PROJECT EU EXIST JUST TO KILL THE MIDDLE CLASS IN EUROPE. THERE IS NO OTHER LEGITIMATE REASON

krauts are retarded and need to kill themselves, they used to be something respectable
>>
because brainwashed sheep like yourself needs a corporation to tell them what to buy
>>
>>338017881
>taking reviews seriously
>ever

This is /v/ though. "a review is good when it praises a game I like and it's good when it's shitting on a game I don't like but it's bad if it shits on vidya I like"

>>338018149
Also this.
>>
>>338018692
Mang0's taking this nigga to corporation!
>>
DOOM is a great game, if only for the polygon video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3pQ0oO_cDE
>>
>>338018737

Anyone else notice you don't really appreciate D44M until you play it on Nightmare? I didn't realize you could select it from the get-go since it was redded out, so I started from scratch after making it to the destroyed argent tower.
>>
File: aegies.png (37 KB, 588x236) Image search: [Google]
aegies.png
37 KB, 588x236
>>338018865
video game journalists, everyone
>>
>>338019054
>One of the likes is from Shadow
I don't know why this is so funny to me
>>
>>338018865
how do these people end up having video games as their fucking Job anyway? You clearly dont play video games, you probably dont like them either. Why? Cause it's an easy job?
>>
>>338019054

I'm not exactly sure what he's even talking about. Sounds like some ol' fagspeak to me.
>>
crack when tho..

the multi beta was poohouse so Im really skeptical
>>
>>338018719
>a review is good when it praises a game I like and it's good when it's shitting on a game I don't like but it's bad if it shits on vidya I like
More like, "AAA games always have paid reviews, so if one gets below an 85 you know they really fucked up."
>>
>>338019193

The replayability is in being able to play the roguelike mode after you've mastered nightmare difficulty. Working your way toward that is probably the end-goal. Finding the secrets throughout the game adds a little replayability. Once you can mow down imps and possessed soldiers / hell razers without getting touched, shit gets real. Glory kills are pretty much necessary as a way to not waste ammo, and the pistol isn't totally worthless.
>>
>>338017881
>Asking why IGN plays favorites.
You dumb mongoloid. If you've been watching gaming for any amount of time, everyone knows why IGN is shit.

Activision pays for more ad space than Bethesda.
>>
File: 1461541436057.gif (1002 KB, 525x582) Image search: [Google]
1461541436057.gif
1002 KB, 525x582
>>338018865
holy shit
>>
>>338019352
>tfw fucking suck balls at finding secrets
>>
>>338019193
I had a look today and saw this:
http://doom-4-3dm-crack.silk.co/

Suspicious .exe download that chrome blocks automatically. Might just have to buy the game
>>
>>338019549

I know man. I've only found one classic stage. ONE. and I probably won't be able to find it again on my Nightmare run. Either I'm dense or they are master hiders.
>>
>>338018596
>poor people trying to talk about economic policy
>muh living standards would be better if everyone listened to me
>>
File: 1461731877756.jpg (114 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1461731877756.jpg
114 KB, 720x960
i hate how caring about what IGN says is a thing.

Fucking retards kill yourselves for enabling this garbage.
>>
>>338019653
I just got to hell and I haven't found a single one yet
>>
File: 1462420528487.gif (2 MB, 375x300) Image search: [Google]
1462420528487.gif
2 MB, 375x300
>>338019549
>check every secluded part of map
>nothing

Am I bad

>give up just play game
>find two secrets

what, are a couple just extremely easy to find and other hard or am I just retarded
>>
>>338019696
Germany = where the jews feel free to do business
>>
>>338019781
Some are obvious, yeah
But I think the most I've found was half of a map and that was with checking the map to look at areas I haven't explored yet aka cheating
>>
>>338019289
No what I said was more accurate. /v/ is hypocrite as fuck.
>>
>>338019054
Fuck off, stop posting this shit.

There's no fucking reason to remove context from this unless its the actual person admitting to it

The post before he made that exact tweet https://twitter.com/aegies/status/731620379559518208

tweet in question

https://twitter.com/aegies/status/731621595337228288

Fuck off /v/
>>
>>338019653
>>338019756
>upgrade the enviroment scanner thing for the suit before anything else
>open the map and find out where the auto map machine is
>use that shit and look for the part of the map you haven't touched yet
>that's probably it

Also each DOOM area is opened with a lever, so if you find it and use it chances are the DOOM map is really close by.
>>
>>338019986
Feels like cheating though
>>
>>338019953
Calm down Arthur
>>
>>338020092
Then that's your hang-up. As far as I'm concerned using a map and upgrading your armour is part of the game.
>>
>>338020093
There's no point in lying about this, if you did the even slightest bit of research like me you could tell it was fake.

Polygon and the journalist responsible for that gameplay deserve every bit of lambasting but its not this guy.
>>
File: 1463359205876.jpg (180 KB, 532x783) Image search: [Google]
1463359205876.jpg
180 KB, 532x783
>>338019616
most suspicious shit ive seen in a while
>>
>>338019953
It was him playing, he's confirmed it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcyXBsr8jKI
>>
>>338020259
Its the same tweet i just dismissed

Unless he deleted all his tweets (which is likely) I still don't think its him.

Even for some shit polygon fag i'm not willing to stake his legitimacy on the back of some nobody fat fuck on youtube.
>>
>>338020259
Further proof https://twitter.com/aegies/status/730978868853538817

yeah, no, he's clean from this one
>>
>>338021032
Looks like he's off the hook this time
>>
Isn't there some kind of Law against Bribery and Falsflagging IRL? Can't we sue IGN for being hacks or something?
>>
>>338018010
This a new meme? I like it.
>>
>>338017881
What IGN thinks about a game, bothers you?
Just ignore that shit and move on.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.