[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much hope do you have left? What can they do to recover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: Lets sink deeper.png (2 MB, 1269x1202) Image search: [Google]
Lets sink deeper.png
2 MB, 1269x1202
How much hope do you have left?

What can they do to recover your hope?

Whats happening with them?
>>
Almost none

They can stop fucking with western releases and make some decent games

That said I'll buy an NX in a heartbeat if they announce a Monster Hunter or real Metroid game.

Or convince their buddies at Sega to actually fucking do something with their IPs
>>
>>337806715
All of this recent shitposting has me shitposted out.

I hope they have a demo for Federation Force. I just want to try it before I judge it.
>>
File: YOU BITCH.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
YOU BITCH.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
I'm usually a diehard Nintendo fan, but I'm honestly getting really fed up with Nintendo. Not just the censorship, but everything they're doing. It's like they think they're five steps ahead of everyone else, when they're actually five steps behind. They still advertise online play like it's a brand new feature.

With cross play becoming a big thing now, we're living in a climate where you need multiplats on top of your exclusives. Soon enough, you'll be able to create voice chat parties between Xbone, PS4, and PC players. Then where is Nintendo? I mean, I think their games are fun, but a new Super Mario isn't going to keep them afloat in this climate. I'm an idort, but I probably won't even buy the NX if it's not the second coming of Christ at this point, to be honest.
>>
File: 8MRLkrt.jpg (43 KB, 321x362) Image search: [Google]
8MRLkrt.jpg
43 KB, 321x362
TUMBLING DOWN
>>
>>337806715
>How much hope do you have left?
Little.
>What can they do to recover your hope?
Make NX good.
>Whats happening with them?
No one knows, not even them.
>>
>>337808162
TFW buy game on nintendo e store
TFW uninstall the game
TFW you cant backup your save files and the only way to do it is to hac your 3ds.
>>
>>337807239
This sums it up well.
Doesn't even need to be a Metorid game though, I'd settle for Wario as well.
>>
Not much.
Start competeing with the other consoles. Offer comparable online, try to entice more 3rd party devs to develop for them, and drop the gimmicks. With both the Wii and the Wii U, the best games seem to be those that ignore them anyway. Also, get a new naming guy.
I don't think anyone knows. Maybe they're trying to emulate the Wii's success by relying only on first party games and re-engage the casual audience, but it ain't working. Not the way they do it.
>>
File: Saint Smug.png (293 KB, 523x697) Image search: [Google]
Saint Smug.png
293 KB, 523x697
I have so little hope that even Saint Walker said "Fuck it, just upgrade the PC again."
>>
>>337808162
Not only that, but they seem insistent on rubbing salt in the wounds of their core audience. Maybe I don't know as much about the market as them, but the whole Federation Force debacle, shelving F-Zero because they can't "innovate" it sufficiently, and forcing motion controls in a game not designed for the wagglan casual audience seems to indicate to me that someone up top is clueless, spiteful, or both.
>>
File: STOP.jpg (27 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
STOP.jpg
27 KB, 320x320
oh boy its the daily antinintendo shitposting thread.
buy uncharted 4
#4theplayers
>>
File: 1463320444084.jpg (2 MB, 2596x2873) Image search: [Google]
1463320444084.jpg
2 MB, 2596x2873
>>337806715
If they didn't make those changes then the games would have been rated AO.
Blame the ESRB not Nintendo.
>>
>>337812015
So what, it's adults playing these games anyway lets be honest, as much as they like to play the family friendly card they know damn fucking well who their audience is.
>>
>>337809905
to be fair they tried to make a new f zero but the studio they pitched the project to wasn't available at the time

they're fucking clueless when it comes to metroid though that's for sure
>>
>>337809071
FUCKING THIS
>>
>>337808162
This right here.
Not even memeing, I'm considering getting a PS4
>>
>>337813040
It's not a bad console. I caved and got one the other week.
>>
I think they've done some dumb shit but they're a better publisher/developer than all other large scale vidya companies. Smaller companies have better track records recently but also much less history and fewer games.

Faggots are always whining about Nintendo but they will have to deal with them for many years yet, through the fall/conversion/buyouts of other companies.
>>
I homebrew'd both Wii U and 3DS to avoid dealing with censorshit. As for the future, I'll wait and see what the NX has to offer. I might go Sony for the first time since the N64 otherwise.
>>
So if Nintendo sucks, who is so great?

I always ask this during these threads and only get embarrassingly poorly reasoned responses.
>>
File: 1417260166709.png (828 KB, 1200x840) Image search: [Google]
1417260166709.png
828 KB, 1200x840
>Cherry picking the image

Man i can do the same.

Whats happeneing with them? They act like they always acted.

Region lock?
We had this shit decades ago and before people start
>greentexting
i'm not defending it but why would anybody be surprised Nintendo does the same thing they do 20 years ago?

Why is Nintendo Treehouse on this picture? They actually play games before release i dont see anything bad at this

Also changing content is something Nintendo always did not to offend other cultures and regions, for example they changed the back of a shield in OoT because Muslims could have been offended.

Why would anybody put Zelda on it? Or shitposters so desperate to see everything in a bad light to make attention whoring threads about it?

Last but not least Amiibos
Before Amiibos had content
>LOL why should i buy this figurine?
After Amiios got specific content for that fucking figurine
>OMFG NINTENDO STOP DOING THE SAME SHIT LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE
>>
>>337806715
Almost on the verge of giving up on them. The NX better have normal controls, no region protection and third-party support or I am done with them. I don't see them changing their localization practices for their unique games any time soon(since Nintendo seems to care more about the public opinion of feminists bloggers than they do of their fans) but strong third-party support with F-Zero, Metroid Prime, and a Mario/Pokemon/Zelda game will do.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.