[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lose the Castlevania developer because they gave him peanuts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: panama papers.png (45 KB, 939x399) Image search: [Google]
panama papers.png
45 KB, 939x399
>Lose the Castlevania developer because they gave him peanuts to work on titles, literally 0 budget that forced him to reuse sprites over and over
>Lose the Silent Hill team because they never treated them with respect, a bunch of "rejects" which never got the credit they deserved
>Lose their last golden egg goose and burn the bridge in a horrible way ruining the last bit of good PR they had
>Rumored to treat their employees like shit
>Rumored to have ties with the Yakuza
>Appeared in the Panama papers
Why do you retards keep buying their shit?
>>
>>337519762

Also
>2006 is when this phantom subsidiary company appeared
>Konami entry for that same year

February
Internet Revolution, Inc. was established as a joint venture company with Internet Initiative Japan Inc.Internet Revolution, Inc. was established as a joint venture company with Internet Initiative Japan Inc.

March
KONAMI acquired capital in Resort Solution Co., Ltd. (equity method affiliate), simultaneously securing a business alliance.

Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. was newly established to take over KONAMI's digital entertainment business and KONAMI CORPORATION shifted to a pure holding company.

August
KPE, Inc. started distributing pachinko slot machines.
>>
Pachinkos are the future!
>>
We get it, Konami's a shit publisher. Go to bed Jim.
>>
>>337519910
can't wait to see what happens to most companies after pachinkos die out
>>
>>337519762

>why do you retards keep buying their shit

We don't?

They haven't released anything since MGSV, and possibly never will.

Everyone here has hated them since years ago - they only bought MGSV because of Kojima (some cause they like him, most just to see how insane he's become).

I don't get what you're trying to accomplish with this thread.
>>
>>337519762
But they did more profits than ever thanks to mobile shit. In fact, its like every think they did was a step into the right direction financially.

>Why would someone support that?
I dont think anyone other than PEStards still buys Konami shit
>Why Konami does that?
Because clearly is more profitable than giving a hundred millions and 5 years development time to a hack that couldnt finish the game in time. You could make literally 100 mobile games for that amount of money and get 1000 times the profit

>But what will they do when the bubble bursts?
Jump into the next big thing which obviously ISN'T console games.
>>
I still love Konami.
>>
erotic violence
>>
>Rumored to have ties with the Yakuza

Every jap company has some sort of deal with them. They are mostly realtors
>>
>>337520216
Pachinkos are getting a big shit in Japan because the Olympics in 2020.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (53 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53 KB, 1920x1080
PACHINKO!
>>
>>337523714
You got me, this is the first time in my entire fucking life I've laughed at this faggot.
>>
>>337521342

Why?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.