[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You get to change THREE and only three heros to fix this game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 16
You get to change THREE and only three heros to fix this game. Make it count /v/

Widowmaker:
Total charge time increased to 1.5 seconds (was 1 second)
Damage at 0% charge reduced to 10 (was 15)
Additional .3 second delay after firing before charging begins again

Tracer:
Decrease rate of fire on Pulse Pistols by 20%

Zenyatta:
+25 shields
>>
>>337478835

McRee:
Revolver Ocelot spin taunt

Tracer:
Removed from the game

Reaper:
Total redesign as not to look like something from the dreams of an edgy 13 year old.
>>
>>337478835
>Widowmaker
Fully charged shot deals 125 dmg instead of 150
Charge time when first scoping increased by 50%, scoping in/out is now a choice between mobility and dps

>McCree
Flashbang stun duration dependent on distance to target, i.e. a direct hit = current stun duration
Flashbang throw range increased, aoe range slightly decreased
Peacekeeper deals 65 dmg instead of 70
HIGH NOON lock-on time reduced by 30%

>Zenyatta
Discord dmg increase reduced to 30% instead of 50%, does not stack with Mercy dmg amp (if it does, unsure)
Harmony lasts 6 seconds outside of LoS instead of 3
+25 health
>>
>Bastion
Limited turning movement in turret mode

>Zenyatta
Just a bit more health

>Pharrah
More health, faster rockets
>>
>>337478835
>widowmaker
0.2sec forced delay between shots

>teleporter woman
buff it

>tibetian jungler
buff it
>>
>>337480691
The reason I didn't want to decrease widow's 150 damage shot is because it's one of the very, very few things that is keeping Tracer in line
>>
>>337478835
>Zarya
Give her skins that change her hair color to natural ones

That's it actually, I was pretty much fine with how everyone played. The only character I never truly got to experience is Winston.
>>
>>337481289
It doesn't keep Tracer in line as much as shit all over her completely. Rewarding headshots should be a core concept to any sniper character. There are still good ways to deal with Tracer like flashbang, traps, turrets, etc.
You could increase venom mine damage though to compensate, since recalling doesn't remove the mine debuff.
>>
>>337479445
>McRee:
>Revolver Ocelot spin taunt
Why stop there? lower his damage and give him ricocheting bullets. Or just make a rival cowboy that is just Ocelot.

>Winston
Either increase his shield health
OR
Make it so enemies can't pass through it.

>Roadhog
Double hook range
>>
>>337481338
Did it not bother you at all how easy it was for a Widow to bodyshot all day and still kill everyone
>>
File: 1463158363305.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463158363305.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
>>337482130
>Double hook range

Dear jesus christ why
>>
>>337482216
Because he has nothing in terms of range/mobility at all, he gets countered by just about everyone with an actual gun. I will concede that he'll need a slight damage decrease on his shotgun so he can't just 1shot everyone.
>>
>>337478835
>Tracer:Blinking repeatedly in succession increases the CD exponentially and is now louder
>Zenyatta +25 Health(Sheilds would be more OP)
>McCree Radius of Flashbang reduced by 33%
>>
>>337482524
Hook is shitscan and an instant kill on anyone under 250 hp.
>>
>Reaper

removed from game, encourages shitty habits

>Mei

you know exactly what's wrong with her and it's not the insta-ice

>Bastion

damage falloff at long range when in turret mode, and delay animation on entering and exiting heal mode. there, fixed him
>>
>>337482659
Bastion needs a buff more than anything.
>>
Remove the movement speed slowdown effect on Mei's M1 and increase the damage.

Reduce Reaper's health to 200.

Allow D.Va to use her forward shields while firing her cannons.
>>
>>337482524

Your team is supposed to play mobile heroes and roam the map taking out ranged threats while Roadhog sits on the point/choke with his healer being an unkillable motherfucker and hooking anyone who tries to get near or contest.

I seriously don't get why people want every character to be able to handle every situation. That's not the kind of game this is. You want Roadhogs hooking people off the balconies while standing on Hanamura second point? Are you nuts?
>>
>>337478835
>widowmaker
charge time doubled
>roadhog
enemies can attack while hooked whole hog does less damage
>mcree
HIGH NOON works through shields
>>
>>337482747

Not in turret mode, I hope you're saying.

Turret mode already has

- no damage falloff, so he's deadly at 5 meters and also at 50
- really less than 1 second setup time
- complete 360 view with no sensitivity loss so he can instantly flip around to kill an ambush
>>
increase either pharah's rocket speed/splash damage

Completely rework Hanzo's Q

Decrease Zarya's CD on shielding people
>>
>>337482897
>mcree
HIGH NOON works through shields
Why not just let it work through walls and Mei's ice like Hanzo's fuck you dragon.
>>
Bastion:
Increase time to shift modes
Reduce accuracy at longer ranges

Zenyata:
Increase either health or shields.

Zarya:
Increase ammo capacity or decrease ammo cost.
>>
>>337482653
>Hook is shitscan
lol no
>>
>>337483042
because its the worst ult in the game and noone with a brain has ever died to it
>>
idc about your thread just post the uncensored version before this gets deleted
>>
File: soldier76-spray-9-pixel.png (172 KB, 570x555) Image search: [Google]
soldier76-spray-9-pixel.png
172 KB, 570x555
>nobody bitches about 76 the best character
>>
>Mei
Remove from the game
>Junkrat
Remove from the game
>Hanzo
Remove from the game
>>
>>337483123
Maybe you just use it terribly.
>>337483215
What's to bitch about? It's not like he does anything special that bothers people, he's just accurate and fast.
>>
D'va
Remove or decrease the ridiculous headshot area which at the moment is literally her whole front.
Slightly increase moving speed while fireing.
Slightly decrease damage falloff from her main guns.
>>
File: cutehog.jpg (34 KB, 375x425) Image search: [Google]
cutehog.jpg
34 KB, 375x425
>Roadhog
Immortan Joe skin
>>
D.VA:
Alt fire that switches her canons out for something long range.
Remove her shield, instead give her something fucking useful.

Bastion:
Few second charge up time for chain gun, slightly lower turn radius while firing in turret form, so he can't just 360 noscope people trying to flank him.

Mei:
Lower her damage, increase the time it takes to freeze, increase cooldown on ice block.

Winston
Fix him, he sucks shit.
>>
>>337483176
I just googled Widowmaker and it was there
>>
>>337483215
yeah i can bitch about him
give him some better legendary skins jesus fuck daredevil and stunt rider look like shit
>>
>Pharah
While in the Air and fires a rocket, loses 1/3 of her fuel
>Mei
Takes 15% longer to freeze an enemy
>Widowmaker
20% longer charge time on shots, with a 1 second delay between shots
>>
>>337478835
>Bastion
Damage falloff or accuracy penalty in turret mode. His only problem is that his supposed counter, long-range harassement from heroes like Widowmaker or Pharah, don't really work since Bastion kills them faster than they can kill him even across long distances. Fix that and he's fine.

>D.Va
Increased accuracy or even increased damage on main weapon For being a character all about destroying people in close range, she doesn't actually have the damage to back it up.

>Symmetra
Change her classification from Support to Defense.
>>
>>337478835
widowmaker:
bigger tits

mercy:
bigger tits

symmetra:
change her face so she doesnt look like a literal poo
>>
>>337483371
This is probably the only entirely reasonable post in this thread
>>
>Widowmaker
Remove ult, replace it with something else
>McCree
Remove Flashbang, replace it with something else
>Bastion
Remove Self-Repair, replace with something else

Game is fixed
>>
File: Tobi_Naruto_Kunai_HD.png (394 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Tobi_Naruto_Kunai_HD.png
394 KB, 640x360
these threads are always full of terrible suggestions. please don't be a part of any balance team...ever
>>
Holy shit since when is /v/ this bad at video games
>>
>>337482140
Hello Alberto.
>>
>>337483689
kunt back to tg
>>
take widows auto rifle away, greatly decrease the speed with which she moves using her hookshot and cut her hp. basically force her to stay far away.
>>
>>337478835
>Nerfing Tracer
>Nerfing Widowmaker

What in God's name is wrong with you.
>>
if you're one of those retards who thinks reaper isn't intentionally edgy as fuck please leave, the character is hilarious

do you actually think that some character artist etched RPNT onto his shotguns because he thought to himself "yeah, this is gonna be really cool"?
>>
>Bastion
Damage falloff starting at medium range
Bullet Spread on Turret mode fire so he's no longer Sniper-Accurate across a map
Either slow down the self-repair or replace it with something else.

>Torbjorn
Sentry has a slight reaction & turn time, just like TF2's sentry, no longer instantly shoots you the -instant- you appear in it's field of view despite being fucking miles away
Since it's all he has, it should be slightly beefier due to this so it has TIME to react to concurrent threats
Change his ult to be "Overcharge himself + turret" to "Grabs turret and runs around with it piggyback with a slightly lesser boost, while still able to shoot his gun"

>Mei
I love this thick bitch but goddamn is Freeze too long. Make that shit last a second less, or take longer to cause a full freeze
Change her Shift to be like Lucio's - hit shift to toggle between her current self-healing Iceblock or a longer-term Temporary Frost Armor like Torb's that's a one-time boost, and they both share a slightly longer cooldown so she has more options than just "wm1"
>>
>>337482653
lmao you retards have no idea what hitscan is do you
>>
>>337484080
Hell no, we have enough people playing Sniper from afar in every game, let alone this one, it's about damn time we have a sniper that isn't 100% useless at short range.
>>
>>337483482
>Pharah

this would ensure Pharah never gets picked again.
>>
>>337478835
What the fuck is that anatomy? Why is her right leg only 2 feet tall?
>>
Honestly I don't think anyone in the game is overpowered. Dva seems a little weak in her mech form, but that's all I can think of. Getting frozen by Mei is annoying but any mechanic that makes you lose control of your character is annoying and she's built around that. Bastion and the dwarf are easy to deal with if you aren't trash at the game.
>>
>Mei
3 seconds to freeze instead of 2.

>Widowmaker
Ultimate is not teamwide anymore. Wallhacks concepts for FPS are pure garbage and anti fun.

>Zenbot
+25 shield. There is no reason for widowmaker one shotting the guy since he is not sanic-fast, unlike tracer.
>>
>>337484687
Not him, but to be fair, the knockback on firing a Rocket WOULD force her backward and she'd have to expend fuel to stay in place. There's a ton of pharahs just floating 90% of the time anyways and the #1 problem game devs face is "make players look up"
>>
>>337483105
>>337484538
well the hook hit detection is hitscan

you press hook, there's the pre-animation > hitscan detect > animation based on hitscan

after the second step you can't avoid it without invulnerability like ice block or wraith
>>
>Bastion
Nerfed to shit because he is a faggot

>Mei
Complete optical redesign so she is no longer a fat midget with tumblr glasses and fatfags no longer find her appealing

>D.Va
Increase her movement speed while firing, make it more accurate, decrease time for her ulti to detonate so she is actually viable
>>
>>337484773
rocket launchers don't have recoil dude
>>
ITT:/v/ can't into balance
>>
>Pharah
More splash damage

>Bastion
damage falloff and decreased accuracy in turret mode

>all supports not Lucio
Buff them so they can compete with Lucio

also, Hanzo's ult can be seen through walls
>>
>>337485174
I don't see you doing any better, faggot
>>
>>337484773
How about making players able to see the ground. Seriously the FOV in Overwatch is appalling. I got so many kills using traps as Junkrat because you can only see the ground 3 metres ahead of you.
>>
File: 1463014275008.png (362 KB, 516x594) Image search: [Google]
1463014275008.png
362 KB, 516x594
>Bastion
Damage fall off and spread in turret form
>Junkrat
1 less pipe, mine has arm time, martyrdom remomved
>Mei
Ice Cocoon no longer restores HP, Freeze gun doesn't restrict turning until frozen.

D.Va needs some small buffs, but I ran out.
>>
>>337484773
>rocket launcher
>recoil
what is backblast
>>
nice censor u kike now post unedited pic
>>
>>337485280
this
the fov is fucking broken
>>
>>337484773
>the #1 problem game devs face is "make players look up"
I think Justice Raining from above will get people to look up
>>
>>337485428
You mean "Justice rains from a-bUGHGGGH"
>>
>>337479445

McCree
>Revolver Ocelot taunt

Tracer
>Removed from game

Mei
>Complete visual redesign

2/3 you're alright
>>
>>337485301
>Ice Cocoon no longer restores HP, Freeze gun doesn't restrict turning until frozen.

What buffs will she get to balance this out?
>>
>>337485539

She doesn't need any buffs, her current shit is too good. There is NO reason for ANY character to have a full HP button.

And the turn rate thing is so people actually have a fucking chance at fighting being frozen and so the mei has to actually fucking work for it.
>>
>>337478835
>Zenyatta

His name is Oingo, you fucks.
>>
Zen: Healbuff
Mei: Remove her entirely.
WM: Remove her entirely.
>>
File: 1463061836533.png (103 KB, 231x205) Image search: [Google]
1463061836533.png
103 KB, 231x205
Remove all ults, make Symmetras sentry turrets her right click and teleporter E
Instantly fixed.

No bullshit one button to kill 3/4 people without proper skill.
>>
>>337485701
>full hp
Nigga it's maybe 50% at best and only if you use the entire block duration. I agree with the freeze shit though
>>
>Genji

Health Nerf
Longer cooldown time on blocking

>Lucio

Make him a bit slower

>Bastion

jk he's fine git gud scrub

>d.va

more range on her gun
better shooting mobility
>>
>>337485280
So THAT'S I never see those damn things... Mystery solved
>>
>>337478835
Widow Maker
>Adds shake to the aim on sniper mode
>increase time transition when switching between them

Bastion
>decrease turret rotation speed (like turning around would take a bit of time
>increase reload time

Roadhog
>make healing interruptable and not unstoppable. Doesn't affect cool down.
>>
Tracer
Recalling undoes damage done to enemies as well as her own.
Pulse bomb takes one extra second to detonate.

Widowmaker
Enemy team is alerted by a HUD icon when infra-sight is active.
OR
Infra-sight only benefits the user.
OR
Ultimate charge rate significantly lowered.

Charge rate decreased. Three seconds for full charge.
Scoped shots put grappling hook on cooldown.

Mei
Freezing no longer lowers enemy's aim sensitivity.
Ice block doesn't heal.
>>
>>337478835
>BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP
>>
>>337485889
Genji is already made of paper and with less health he wouldn't be able to beat McCree anymore.
>>
File: 1458412450903.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1458412450903.gif
2 MB, 360x270
McCree: Flashbangs now stun McCree if done from too close a range (i.e.: right in front of you.)

D.Va: Make main gun have a lower rate of fire, but do more damage and without impeded mobility.

Junkrat: Mines used for concussive jumps don't affect the cooldown. Make them easier to throw at a specific spot so you can keep jumping.
>>
>>337478835
>Bastion
Increase turret damage, rate of fire, health, AND reload speed
>Widowmaker
Increase spine damage and health as well as reduce cool down on her hook
>Mei
Double the range of her freezing attack and damage, increase health gain when in her icicle thing, and increase wall size, strength, and width.

Why? Because I fucking hate you all.
>>
>all these scrubs crying for bastion nerfs
Pick Hanzo, Pharah, or Widowmaker. Since you're bad and will be playing other bads then McCree, Tracer, Genji, or Reaper will do fine as well.
>>
Bastion:

>More damage/accuracy falloff at very long ranges so he can't just melt snipers at any distance
>Buff his assault rifle so there's an actual reason for him to use both forms and move around instead of permanently sitting in turret mode all game

McCree:

>Nerf length of flashbang stun, just enough time to line up a quick headshot but not so long that he gets to fan the hammer and hit you with all 6 bullets for free

Symmetra:

>Double her team shield value, 25 is just pathetic
>Teleporter doesn't break after 6 uses, enemy team must destroy it

There are other minor problems with the game but these are the ones that I think need the most immediate attention at launch.
>>
>Mei
REMOVE

>Hanzo
Make his arrows hitbox less retarded and lower his rate of fire

>Pharah
Either a bit more health, non-shit splash damage or faster rockets
>>
>>337486396
>McCree: Flashbangs now stun McCree if done from too close a range (i.e.: right in front of you.)
I agree with this.

>Junkrat: Mines used for concussive jumps don't affect the cooldown. Make them easier to throw at a specific spot so you can keep jumping.
I disagree with this however, it would be abused as fuck, despite how fun I find minejumping with him.
>>
>Bastion
Remove self heal that negates all poke. Instead, have an activated shield that works like Reinhardt, albeit with lower HP.

>Mcree
High Noon charge time reduced so it's actually viable. Flash bang can stun him if he stands too close.

>Mei
Remove cancerous slow down on her super soaker. This will allow you to actually have counter play. Either that or reduce HP by 50 so you can actually kill her while she is soaking you if she's not careful.

10/10 perfect balance.
>>
>>337485261
>doing anything because its already balanced

I'm actually doing better.
>>
>>337486567
Her shield used to be 50 and consensus was she was overpowered. Cutting it in half to 25 was how Blizzard nerfed her. I don't think her teleporter breaks either but I never play her. I think she's balanced, honestly.
>>
>Widowmaker:
Double sniper charge time

>Zenyatta
Gain access to two orbs of healing instead of one

>Symmetra
Give +50 shields instead of +25, at the moment Torbjorn is a better support than her.

There you go, Widowmaker is now balanced and your two other supports are actually viable.
>>
>>337486173

that's fine, i'll let you go on that. his blocking is way too OP tho
>>
>>337486567
Bastion's assault rifle actually kicks ass tho. You probably haven't really tried going hard with it
>>
>>337486567
The whole problem with the Teleporter is that it's an ultimate - if it isn't limited, she's not really got a reason to charge more, as it won't start recharging until the existing one is gone. It needs to be a long-cooldown skill, and I mean fucking LONG, and enough damage done to the portal as well as the base should be able to kill it, not just the base.

If it wasn't an ultimate and changed to a skill, then they changed the ult to something more like Lucio's super-shield(which makes more sense, honestly, why the fuck does a speed/heal gun make shields on ult? it should be a super-powered dmg + knockback like his right-click or something) it'd be better
>>
>>337478835
the only change that would "fix" this game is a $20 price tag
>>
File: (you).jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
71 KB, 500x500
>>337486412
>>
File: 1462818374802.jpg (87 KB, 539x778) Image search: [Google]
1462818374802.jpg
87 KB, 539x778
Genji : Make his sword default weapon and 1 hit kill

Genji : Make his ult automatic shuriken kills like high noon

Genji : Refresh the cooldown on reflect if any projectile was reflected

You're all garbage at this game
>>
>>337486721
This is actually a decent idea on the bastion shield thing. No more self-heal to undo all poke dmg done, just a Reinhardt shield that disables firing and takes time to recharge while not in turret mode, even the campiest bastions would be forced to un-turret eventually.
>>
>>337482653
It's not hitscan it's 20 tick servers that are the problem with his hook
>>
>>337486661
>no skill allowed
>>
>>337478835
>Mei
N E R F this fucking no skill bullshit hero
Nerf that right click sniper shot; not in raw damage, but make it do less damage at range
Make the time to freeze much longer AND make the freeze shorter; maybe not McCree stun short, but make it so the fucking bitch can't run and get a drink then come back to their PC with you still frozen and finish you off
>Widowmaker
Make wall hacks half the time OR make it only apply for the player
>McCree
probably make IT'S HIGH NOON shorter cooldown, or give it a buff like either a) going through shields or b) make it lock targets much quicker/instant to make his ult actually usable
>>
>>337485847

git gud
>>
The best part is seeing people suggesting buffs
in things that were nerfd in the close beta.

Its so funny to see /v/ talking about something that has no idea of.
>>
Tracer:
Only two dashes, remove health "gain" on E

Mei:
cannot freeze above a flat amount of hp or something, so she doesn't 1v1 tanks as easy. Let's say she can't freeze above 200 hp, so 500 hp tanks are more safe.

Bastion:
doesn't gain inceased armour from his ult, overheat if he use 50% of ammo without stopping. 3 second "recharge" to get back into firing.
>>
If you don't have your ultimate up all the time as McCree then you're playing the character wrong

He's not an assassin, he's supposed to unload damage at range and sit on Deadeye to use as area denial or in combination with another ult. Flashbang and fan is for melting anything that gets close.
>>
>>337486837
>Her shield used to be 50 and consensus was she was overpowered.

She shouldn't be in the support section then, considering how insanely strong every other support's health-reinforcing capabilities are. Maybe make it a percentage of the character's health bar at least so it doesn't feel fucking useless putting it on tanks, but wouldn't make light characters too tanky.

>>337486891

Yeah I guess. Having it be an ult feels weird to me to be honest. Dunno what else I'd change about it though.

Since nobody likes my Symmetra changes I guess I'll just agree with the Mei and Widowmaker changes everybody else suggested, since I main those characters and even I think they're a little silly.
>>
>>337478835
Nothing.

That game's balanced.
>>
>>337487512
/thread
>>
>>337486850
From my experience which isnt much, no one plays genji is he cant reflect flashes that explode under him, only ones thrown at him. So reflect isnt a problem, especially since the obvious animation plays when he uses it.
>>
>>337478835
McCree
Fan the Hammer 2 Charges with 5sec CD

Widowmaker
Deals 75% more Headshot damage
Less Normal Damage so that headshot damage stays essentially the same while bodyshots are not as hard.

Hanzo
Scatter Arrow damage reduced by 50% for the scattered projectiles and 50% increased damage on the initial hit
10% damage increase to Sonic Arrow (because killing people with it is hilarious)
Fixed Hitbox for the arrows

h8 me
>>
>>337486850
without reflect he would be underpowered, also you can stop shooting while he reflect
>>
>>337487603
genji can use E against a dead junkrat's bombs
>>
>>337487603
Genji can reflect just about everything, Junkrats bombs/mines, bombs in general, bullets, some characters ults(like Hanzo's, I wouldn't be surprised if he could reflect HIGH NOON too), turrets, and probably more.
>>
File: 21421414.jpg (37 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
21421414.jpg
37 KB, 500x456
>>337478835
McCree:
8 Shots OR Less Damage fall-off.
Better Skins

Mei
Concept art skin

Junkrat
Lower Ult Health
Remove Martydom or change it to stun
>>
File: Overwatch-Reaper-2.jpg (486 KB, 1362x2048) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch-Reaper-2.jpg
486 KB, 1362x2048
Make Reaper a grill.

That's all I'd change.
>>
>>337488019

You can reflect Hanzo's ult? What the fuck, why did I never see this?
>>
>>337488019
>I wouldn't be surprised if he could reflect HIGH NOON too
He can, I did it and killed mcREEE the first time I played Genji
>>
File: cHZzaZW.png (43 KB, 914x862) Image search: [Google]
cHZzaZW.png
43 KB, 914x862
>>337478835
>Decrease rate of fire on Pulse Pistols by 20%
Hahah
>>
>>337488019
Does it actually reflect Hanzo's ult or does it just negate the damage? Can you kill someone with it?

If it actually reflected the whole fucking dragon I would've seen that by now
>>
>>337488019
>>337487796
Thats hilarious. And yes he can reflect high noon, i got killed by my own ult before. Hard to tell what he's doing from 100m away when the screen dims from ult
>>
>>337488251
you need to deflect the arrow before it turns into a dragon
>>
Woo Zen main here I go!

>>337478835
>+25 shields
Doesn't need it.

>>337480691
>Discord dmg increase reduced to 30% instead of 50%, does not stack with Mercy dmg amp (if it does, unsure)
L. M. A. NO. Discord is what makes Zen so dangerous in the first place.
3 seconds is fine for Harmony. Maybe 4 if you want to buff it.
No need for Health increase.

>>337486843
>Gain access to two orbs of healing instead of one
Maybe. Would still have to follow LoS rule. Doesn't really need it though, since he's not intended to be a the main healer.

>>337480840
>>337482624
>>337483046
>>337484769
>>337485821
>increase health/shields
Still no.

Zenyatta is meant to be played BEHIND everyone, as he is a support. His only counter WHEN PLAYED PROPER is Widowmaker, and even then your team's own Sniper should be handling her before you even get there.

You welcome for my opinion.
>>
>>337488105
McCree is upper tier, he doesn't need buffs. WM, Genji, and Junkrat are the only things that threaten him and even then it's not free
>>
>>337488251
>>337488313
You cant reflect the dragon but you can reflect the arrow before the dragon activates. Obviously you're not gonna see it. It'd be retarded for a hanzo to put himself in that position when he can shoot through walls
>>
>>337488379
Holy shit, that's great. I hope they don't change that
>>
>>337488313
>>337488379
There's a webm somewhere of a Genji doing it
>>
>>337488451
Finally someone speaks truth.
>>
File: 1462733863817.png (819 KB, 640x2400) Image search: [Google]
1462733863817.png
819 KB, 640x2400
>>337488296
>Junkrat death bomb removed

lmao, just run away from him if you kill him jesus christ
>>
>>337488105
>Remove martyrdom
this, I hate this mechanic in every game it's present on
>>
>>337488682
Not the point.
Junkrat's death could give a random teammate 1 second of 1% movement speed boost and it'd still be too much.

Rewarding a player for dying inherently is poor game design.
>>
>>337488886
nerf muslims
>>
-McCree's stun removed, turned into a smoke ball that just slightly obscures vision
-Bastion's damage falls off over long distances
-Bastion makes a distinctively beep sound whenever in siege-mode that warns enemies that they're approaching a sieged up Bastion.

There. I fixed some of the biggest issues facing the game right now.
>>
File: idea.png (394 KB, 540x716) Image search: [Google]
idea.png
394 KB, 540x716
>>337478835
Put 3 penises on Tracer, Widowmaker and Mercy
>>
>>337480840
Found the pharah player
>>
>>337489201
Each.
>>
File: we wuz soljas.png (556 KB, 700x1070) Image search: [Google]
we wuz soljas.png
556 KB, 700x1070
>>337483215
How does one counter a team of Soldier 76s?
>>
>>337489886
Played against six of them at once, we were attacking on route 66. I think we just played normally.
>>
Pharrah: Change the last 50 HP on her bar to Armor so she has a bit of survivability

Mei: Reduced slow effect from gun by a small percent

Roadhog: Healing Flask can be interrupted
>>
>>337485889
>Health Nerf

Nope. They tried this. He's paper as it is.
>>
>>337490030
I'm retarded and forgot to mention that we won pretty closely. They weren't organized and just got picked off. It was hilarious/terrifying to hear simultaneous "I'VE GOT YOU I'VE GOT YOU IN MY GOT YOU IN MY SIGHTS SIGHTS SIGHTS"
>>
>>337489886
Instakill them.

Hook with Roadhog, snipe with Widowmaker, etc
>>
Just nerf Bastion and it's fine tbqh. I didn't feel there was anything wrong with the other heroes.

Inb4 spergs who say Mei is OP. She needs to facehug you for a good 5 seconds to freeze you. If you don't kill her by then you just suck.
>>
>>337485712
Underrated post
>>
>>337485971

Read that as ass shake the first time.

Heh.
>>
>>337478835

buff dva 3 times

ez
>>
>>337490402
It's actually 2 seconds. No really, that's how long it takes.
>>
>>337488019
you can also reflect zarya's ult too
>>
>>337488019
Mei Ult bot can be reflected before it activates too.
>>
Mei: Revert the time it takes to freeze people to what it was before. I hear it got ridiculously buff. OR have the freeze time be dependent on what class she's freezing. Like it takes the quickest to freeze Offensives or Support heroes but it takes some time to freeze Tanks and Defensive heroes.

Bastion: Limited turn rate in turret mode.

Zarya: Increase both self shield and ally shield duration by 2 seconds.
>>
my favorite suggestions:
Allow Hanzo to hold space after wall climbing so when he reaches the apex of his climb, he stays where he is, hugging the wall. THis fixes a lot of stupid issues with his wall climb in and of itself, and also makes him a more unique sniper character overall.

Switch McCrees combat roll with soldier 76's sprint. Soldier 76 needs the combat roll to boost the effectiveness of his ultimate honestly. Mcree needs a bit of a general buff while also discouraging people from only using his flashbang/fan the hammer combo.

Last character (if the above doesnt count as two) would probably be Reaper. VERY minor things. Increase his movement speed about 5-10% more in Wraith form, and make his teleport only broadcast the smoke, not the glowing orb to other players to make him a bit easier to flank with. His audio cues are already loud enough.
>>
>>337478835
>lower meis ammo capacity by 50
>torb turret cooldown starts after turret is destroyed
>zenyatta damage lowered, more health
>>
File: streetpig.png (203 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
streetpig.png
203 KB, 500x500
>>337483408
Why is he so perfect?

>that tanline on his ass
>>
>>337492893
if they do that cooldown for torbs turret, they'd need to have the button blow his turret up too as he'd need to have it destroyed before he could place a new one.
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.